Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

apropos to nothing posted:

jacking off slowly so as to delay the "cumming" aspect of it, widely considered the worst phase of the jacking off exercise

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Oh Don Piano

jacking off slow like a retard but Im actually really smart

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

tumor looking batty posted:

jacking off slow like a retard but Im actually really smart

FAYD styleee

Jack Daniels
jerkin off like im rich

apropos to nothing
The slow jerk.

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Oh this? Its called "edging"and it's actually a fairly sophisiticated and adnvanced technique.

Piss Man 94
Thinking back to when i did normie jerkoffs like moving my hand real fast up and down instead of using expert level movements, jellies, and grips

Holocaust Princess

anne frank fanfic
I put on my big business suit to jack off and i ejac into my load brifecase

Oh Don Piano

when i was a child i jerked off as a child, i made the a-ok finger sign and hosed my hand, but now that im an adult i put away childish things and its more like my hand is loving me

scary ghost dog
Jacked off my dick at work today

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Took my blazer off before I jacked off at work so I wouldn't get cum on it

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Oh Don Piano posted:

Lol

EpicCareMadBitch
Out of respect to the wife, I wait until she is on a 1 day+ road trip with the kids until I begin masturbating. I go around the home closing all the blinds and locking the doors that lead to the outside. After changing the daytime sheets to something less elegant, I lay down on my king size bed and pull my penis through my crotch hole and start slowly tugging.

woozy pawsies

Voluptuous Babby - Jerk it Nice and Slow

Angry Bastard
lol

Skip My Posts

Oh Don Piano posted:

His names brifecase?

Holocaust Princess

anne frank fanfic

Oh Don Piano posted:

I stick my wiener thru the front zipper hole -- the "fly" -- of my expensive pin-striped dress pants. I keep the button on...just stick my weiner thru the zipper opening itself. Then I jack it slowly, lke I'm rich

Jack Daniels
i keep myself edging throughtout the workday by thinking of boobs and occasionally tapping my glans

scary ghost dog

Jack Daniels posted:

I stick my wiener thru the front zipper hole -- the "fly" -- of my expensive pin-striped dress pants. I keep the button on...just stick my weiner thru the zipper opening itself. Then I jack it slowly, lke I'm rich

"the eastern seaboard "

Oh Don Piano

Jack Daniels posted:

same.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

jacking my dick slow. thinkig bout my taxes

awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

got a pretty big room here. drat this is rug is nice. and my pants fit really good. my taste in stuff is so good. love to just stand here, jacking my dick off in my big room. in these good pants. maybe onto my nice desk. why do i even own a globe

awkwerd paws

awkwerd paws posted:

got a pretty big room here. drat this is rug is nice. and my pants fit really good. my taste in stuff is so good. love to just stand here, jacking my dick off in my big room. in these good pants. maybe onto my nice desk. why do i even own a globe

stop spying on me

lonely hero man sitting on the crest of the apocalypse
and our boy says something like, "uhhhh…..hey, sir"
MY NIGGA D-LINK
Rich and mature due to respectful wanking

serious norman
basically when youre young your twitch muscles are more easily developed meaning its easier to run a 4.4 forty or ejaculate really fast but as you get older your muscles are stronger over longer periods of time and you have more endurance like in a marathon or jacking off for an hour

apropos to nothing
i think my jerkoff speed peaked at 23 but im a savant edger so my fastest time was two hours

scary ghost dog
having a cheeky wank overthe tax return

by Shine

on spec

----------------

Responsible and mature wank dogs been taken outside and fed grass is mowed trash is out dishes done now I may slowly wank with a calm mind as opposed to the reckless wanks of my hazy youth

dieheart
my balls are, as the kids like to say, "infused" with cum.

I'm all about the swishy.
Sandy Hook Truther
i just jack off

Oh Don Piano

jacking off alternating hands takes hours but feels llike its done by the servants

wafna

Somebody fucked around with this message at Oct 15, 2016 around 22:38

----------------

Now that im mature i jerk off real slow
                                                                 \

grumple wumpkins

My arms are weak and very slow at jerking off, and I am immature

Blerick

grumple wumpkins

Lord Waffle Beard

Swimp posted:

i love capn payne threads

The XKCD Larper

Jack Daniels posted:

woozy pawsies posted:

Out of respect to the wife, I wait until she is on a 1 day+ road trip with the kids until I begin masturbating. I go around the home closing all the blinds and locking the doors that lead to the outside. After changing the daytime sheets to something less elegant, I lay down on my king size bed and pull my penis through my crotch hole and start slowly tugging.

Lol

The XKCD Larper

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Oh Don Piano posted:

Oh Don Piano

• Locked thread