Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

An Enormous Boner posted:

I use to jerk off very fast when i was young and immature, but now that im old and wise i move my hand real slow when i jack off. Its more mature.

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

woozy pawsies posted:

Out of respect to the wife, I wait until she is on a 1 day+ road trip with the kids until I begin masturbating. I go around the home closing all the blinds and locking the doors that lead to the outside. After changing the daytime sheets to something less elegant, I lay down on my king size bed and pull my penis through my crotch hole and start slowly tugging.

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

I stick my wiener thru the front zipper hole -- the "fly" -- of my expensive pin-striped dress pants. I keep the button on...just stick my weiner thru the zipper opening itself. Then I jack it slowly, lke I'm rich

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

"A 1997 conference of musicians and philosophers discussed the implications of Cage's instruction to play the piece "as slow as possible", given that an organ imposes virtually no time limits. A project emerged to perform the piece for 639 years."

^that's basic how I jack off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Metagrubs

grumple wumpkins posted:

Now that im mature i jerk off real slow
                                                                 \

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

lol

Skip My Posts

grumple wumpkins posted:

Now that im mature i jerk off real slow
                                                                 \

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
Now that I live alone I can jack off whenever I want, and I can eat cookies for dinner and breakfast too.

The XKCD Larper

The XKCD Larper posted:

Now that I live alone I can jack off whenever I want, and I can eat cookies for dinner and breakfast too.

lol win, tbh

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
I've been jerking it since this thread started and will probably cum about Feb 13th on the 1 year anniversary of the thread.

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

An Enormous Boner posted:

I use to jerk off very fast when i was young and immature, but now that im old and wise i move my hand real slow when i jack off. Its more mature.

xemu
I don't jack off into my hands and mouth. I don't sploot sperm into my food and eat it. I don't cum into my own rear end. I don't jizz from the top of tall buildings on birds. I don't cum into milkshakes and freeze the cum. I don't have sex with video games. I don't mod my FF15 character to have big boob to jack off to. I don't do any of that gross stuff.

Holocaust Princess

anne frank fanfic

anne frank fanfic posted:

I don't jack off into my hands and mouth. I don't sploot sperm into my food and eat it. I don't cum into my own rear end. I don't jizz from the top of tall buildings on birds. I don't cum into milkshakes and freeze the cum. I don't have sex with video games. I don't mod my FF15 character to have big boob to jack off to. I don't do any of that gross stuff.

came here to post this

grumple wumpkins

sperm splooter

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

splooter mcgavin is in position to become golf's next bad boy

crusader_complex

crusader_complex posted:

splooter mcgavin is in position to become golf's next bad boy

sounds like we have an Eager Jerker, here folks. probabky never played a classic SHMUP in his life

Crime on a Dime

it used to be all durrududfurudru hurrry hurry *spurt sprut*. dumbass. now I can soak it all in, sip on a coffee, and actually notice the beauty of mathematics hiding in mother nature on the curve of a woman's breast or on the lips of her . lp. lapis.. lapisas. lapia.

Holocaust Princess

anne frank fanfic

it used to be all durrududfurudru hurrry hurry *spurt sprut*. dumbass. now I can soak it all in, sip on a coffee, and actually notice the beauty of mathematics hiding in mother nature on the curve of a woman's breast or on the lips of her . lp. lapis.. lapisas. lapia.

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

ol yeller

lol

In Training
<---somebody who jerks off really fast and has probably never gotten laid in his life
<--- a real pro who plays it cool hand luke with his j/o to simulate having sex with an actual wom,an who contrary to popular belief dont like it when men pop it off in 5 seconds

starbarry clock

----------------

I jack off into my hands and mouth. I sploot sperm into my food and eat it. I cum into my own rear end. I jizz from the top of tall buildings on birds. I cum into milkshakes and freeze the cum. I have sex with video games. I mod my FF15 character to have big boob to jack off to. FYHAD

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

nightbae smokewheat posted:

I jack off into my hands and mouth. I sploot sperm into my food and eat it. I cum into my own rear end. I jizz from the top of tall buildings on birds. I cum into milkshakes and freeze the cum. I have sex with video games. I mod my FF15 character to have big boob to jack off to. FYHAD

serious norman

cum

----------------

Oh Don Piano

09:00 light incense
09:15 saran wrap couch
09:45 sit down and begin rubbing ballsack through jeans (remain flaccid)
10:30 peruse paperview adult programming show descriptions (open palm rub entire ballsack and penis, jeans should be donned)
12:00 turn to channel 857 on Direct TV for SonicTap Zen music station
12:15 become erect, remove shirt
12:25 use tablet to log into https://forums.somethingawful.com
12:28 read GBS
4:00 Open FYAD (Mon, Wed, Fri: Wife thread, Tues/Thur: Bimbo Thread, Sun 'cheat day': Gay thread)
5:00 Grip erect shaft and squeeze really hard then release pressure, repeat 20X
5:10 lubricate
5:17 sit Indian style pinch head and each nut use pinky finger to mustache twirl pubic hair middle finger stimulating gooch
5:25 read the posts in between the sexy pictures outloud in characterized voices for each poster in breathy whispers
5:45 strum your shaft and drum your ballsack to the tribal beats of Zen
6:20 Release the Kraken! (cum)
6:30 tear down/clean up

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

general anime posted:

10:30 peruse paperview adult programming show descriptions (open palm rub entire ballsack and penis, jeans should be donned)
4:00 Open FYAD (Mon, Wed, Fri: Wife thread, Tues/Thur: Bimbo Thread, Sun 'cheat day': Gay thread)
5:17 sit Indian style pinch head and each nut use pinky finger to mustache twirl pubic hair middle finger stimulating gooch
5:25 read the posts in between the sexy pictures outloud in characterized voices for each poster in breathy whispers

lol

grumple wumpkins

general anime posted:

goldmine

i'd like to know my characterized voice

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

general anime posted:

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

love being on day 3 of nofap and clicking on the moms thread

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

lol

HELL CIRCUS LOSER
BiG TrUcKs !!!

general anime posted:

lol

slam flanders

general anime posted:

my god, pro strat

Blerick

Blerick posted:

my god, pro strat

7 minutes of lubeing

Oh Don Piano

lets just say that, by the end of today's jerk, im ready for tomorrow's

dionysian

----------------

general anime posted:

lol

dionysian

----------------

lolling but also wishing you had incorporated fyad into your 'sesh at 4:20 instead

little munchkin

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

general anime posted:

lamo

serious norman

• Locked thread