Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Somewhere Stanley Donwood is laughing at us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Barry Foster posted:

I got the TKOL special edition and it's fun as an art idea (no big box set, just a newspaper that is intentionally supposed to get ripped, brown and eventually rot to nothing) but not great as, y'know, an expensive special edition. Materialistically speaking.

I didn't pick up OKNOTOK, but kinda wish I did in hindsight, since once the HttT one comes out (if it comes out - I hope it'll come out) I'll have all the special editions (they'll never do one for Pablo Honey or The Bends)

I missed out on OKNOTOK special edition and In Rainbows special edition, sadly. I do have AMSP special edition with the tape band though!

Also, The Smile live on Instagram right now. Thom on bass.

Never mind, it ended right as I posted this.

meatpath
Feb 13, 2003

Did y'all get shipping notifications?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Strangely mine arrived a couple days before I even got any shipping notifications.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Nope, no notification, just showed up.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Mine showed up two days before the shipping notification email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

very radiohead tbh; they do stuff on their own time and never when you expect it and it ends up being a pleasant surprise regardless