Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Mmmm, yeah that's some good trolling. BigFactory still has it and so do Radiohead because AMSP is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

OK Computer runs too long.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I never, ever, listen to The Tourist and the album should've ended with Lucky. So OKC is exactly 5 minutes and 27 seconds too long.

TKoL is the perfect length.

On the one hand this opinion is so blatantly wrong that I want to laugh at you and call you an idiot.

On the other (correct) hand I know I'd be the idiot if I did that and just think it's cool that a band can create songs which result in such completely different viewpoints. The Tourist is awesome and one of the best tracks on OK Computer IMO but yeah, that's just my opinion.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

And to add a little controversy to that quisling post: Lucky is the weakest track on OK Computer behind the pair of Fitter Happier/Electioneering. It's a bland and stereotypical song saved only by the fact that Radiohead can turn a bland and stereotypical song into something at least mildly interesting.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

who the gently caress knows what any given Radiohead song is actually about but Tinker Tailor is striking me as pretty prophetic right now

fascism and nationalism came calling and we said yeah, now it's time for the descent