Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Never give an inch! Hnnnghhhhhh!
I was feeling alright about it before today, but now all I can do is despair that I won't be able to see these songs live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

I had no idea so many people were disappointed by In Rainbows.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Jewmanji posted:

Arpeggi is basically a parody of a Radiohead song. And Bodysnatchers is probably the worst track 2 in their catalog.

Bodysnatchers I can take or leave, but Arpeggi, 15 Step, Nude, and Reckoner are all phenomenal.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

BigFactory posted:

Festivals are generally pretty terrible unless you're 20 and love eating drugs in huge crowds. They're fine if that's your thing.

Pretty much. I saw Radiohead at Bonnaroo during their last tour, and it was incredible, but I was also 23 and capable of laying waste to my body for three straight days and calling it "a good time". Now, nothing sounds worse than lying awake in a tent at 4 AM while 1000 yards away, assholes are working off their mushroom trips to Major Lazer.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

I failed the Seattle rush. Since there's no resale market are people able to return their tickets to ticketmaster if they end up not being able to go?

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

gently caress so disappointed they’re not coming through Seattle this time. Y’all are giving me [acid] flashbacks.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

1. Kid A
2. In Rainbows
3. OKC
4. Amnesiac
5. TKOL
6. HTTT
7. The Bends
8. AMSP
9. PH

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Feral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

AMSP didn’t really connect with me, I wouldn’t be that sad if they were done with new releases but it would be cool to see them live one more time.