Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
If you recently got your special edition and there was nothing wrong with it, consider yourself lucky. Not me personally, but there have been quite a few problems apparently with the art books being damaged and items flat out missing from the packages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
I both hate and love AXS's system for tickets. Got tickets for the Santa Barbara show out of pure stubbornness. They must've had a bunch of bots or something because all the tickets were held when I got through, but eventually something popped up when I kept hitting "Search Tickets". My only other bucket list band after this will be The Shins (who coincidentally also had a tiny tour that sold out in seconds in the general sale).

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
Santa Barabara last night was definitely not a greatest hits show. Granted they were all songs they have been playing in concert for this tour, but if you went in as a more casual fan then the only songs on the set list you might've been familiar with were Lotus Flower and EIIRP.

Blast Fantasto posted:

High and Dry is significantly better than Creep

Maybe, but from the band's perspective Creep is probably more of a silly song to enjoy playing ironically

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
*Checks vinyl collection, OKC oddly has never been purchased*

Well, that's all the justification I needed.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Sand Monster posted:

He's just upset because it won't be as good of an album to listen to at the beach as he was hoping from the next release.

I know the joke but honestly Lift is one of the more beach-friendly Radiohead tracks.