Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

ZoDiAC_ posted:

3) So you have to find the other version and like, compile it yourself.

Getting an mp3 and putting it in a playlist is a titanic struggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It would be nice if we had a Radiohead that wasn't just subjective opinion

We had a ban on ranking last time round

you're right, this thread should only contain objective statements of fact like the following:

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Spectre is great, let it grow on you.

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It wasn't even good enough to be Eraser part 2.

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Thief has a few songs too many. Goodbye We Suck Young Blood.

There There, though. That's a song right there. Thief has good variety and moods. It is not an LP form kind of album.

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Towering is poo poo. Just go to CitizenInsane

ZoDiAC_ posted:

They're all amazing songs, that were just 2001 bsides. Crazy.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Death to corporate rock

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Radiohead aren't very difficult to categorise really.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

I think it's good that young people don't know who U2 are.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Radiohead71 posted:

Just saw this on the waste.uk website

April 2017
Fri 14 Coachella Festival Indio, CA USA ON SALE 04 Jan
Fri 21 Coachella Festival Indio, CA USA ON SALE 04 Jan

Tix go on sale today. Any opinions on this event? Tycho is there too so I need to go to this!

I don't know about Radiohead but instead of seeing Tycho live you could just watch some car ads really loudly and maybe have like a fan blowing your hair so that it's like you're outside

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Ballz posted:

Trying not to get too hyped, at least not yet.

Don't worry, I won't.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

AARO posted:

Expect nobody asked them their opinion. Instead, 50 some artists signed a letter condemning their playing in Israel.

Part of what they're taking offense to is that these jackasses did this instead of trying to talk to them about this personally.

Do you really not get the point of signing a public letter like that?

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Answers Me posted:

Saw a load of new posts and thought something interesting had happened but nope, it’s just another round of ‘x album is better than y’. Never change, blessed Radiothread

Were you really expecting something interesting to happen in the radiohead thread

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Man, going to radiohead gigs sounds complicated, no wonder it costs so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Thom and the Heads posted:

if you consider putting your bags on a conveyor belt and walking through a metal detector "the most bother you've put up with in terms of live music", going to any large event must be torture for you. condolences.

That would be the most bother I've had to put up with but mostly because I got to shows where you pay a guy money at the door and then you're in the building and that's all that happens.