Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

AJ_Impy posted:

Cacophony of Godlets has now successfully concluded, and can be moved to the 'Complete' section.

A novelization from the viewpoint of the mortals involved would probably be quite amusing. Especially the Boozicorns.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Static Dreams

The entire world is collectively having the same dream they simply can't shake that has profound affects on national security, culture, and even religion. There's no sign it will stop and the entire world seems directionless as it falls into chaos.

Difficulty: You are President Donald Trump

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Tree game is done. Going to be running a Shadowrun game next. Might start up a feudal lord sim while I'm at it, haven't decided for sure yet.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Been ruminating on a political fantasy empire game for a while and decided to post it.

The Four Part Kingdom

As for the other two CYOA's I tried I think the wrestling one was dead on arrival when it didn't quite take off like I'd hoped. The Warhammer one still has the possibility I might come back to it but it's on indefinite hiatus for the meantime.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

Static Dream thread seem to have died, I will continues its legacy in-

A strange new world demands a great leader to guide its people, and maybe others to glory and greatness. Such insurmountable task can only be succeed by the greatest man in the world, and using his wits and unique demeanor, he shall shape the fate of both modern and fantasy world forever!

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál

Viking Game Re....quel?

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

Nyaa posted:

Static Dream thread seem to have died, I will continues its legacy in-

A strange new world demands a great leader to guide its people, and maybe others to glory and greatness. Such insurmountable task can only be succeed by the greatest man in the world, and using his wits and unique demeanor, he shall shape the fate of both modern and fantasy world forever!

lol the game is back. Sorry folks.

Two is better than one!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

LMAO, His Donaldness' golden glory is too great for one CYOA to contain

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Do I smell the opportunity for a CYOA crossover?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

You either merge or compete. It is the way of capitalism.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

Nyaa posted:

You either merge or compete. It is the way of capitalism.

I'm going to finish my thread and make you pay for it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

mugrim posted:

I'm going to finish my thread and make you pay for it.
I will keep sending illegal spy into your thread and steal all your work before you can finish the thread.

mepstein73
Sep 18, 2012

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.

Poe's Folly

A short CYOA that I hope will get folks thinking by the end of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Fragile Gods is DONE!

«4 »