Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

Cat Army
2nd Battalion
TANK

Voices in my head - A Space Adventure.

Is a fresh new traditional CYOA! All the CYOA stuff you love, like picking from a list of options, and making decisions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PMush Perfect
Sep 30, 2009

MY PAPER SOLDIERS
FORM A WALL
FIVE PACES THICK
AND TWICE AS TALL

Yggdrasil's Branching Paths - SMT Gaiden: Persona X [CYOA]

My first CYOA in several years! Wake up, go to school, save the world.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

I've decided to try my hand at a Conan-inspired Heroic Fantasy CYOA, Blood and Thunder.

If you want to ride around beheading snake cultists with a bitching sword, (or sit on a throne casting snake magic on buff people with swords), please feel free to check it out.

MinistryofLard fucked around with this message at Mar 11, 2019 around 05:49

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

MinistryofLard posted:

I've decided to try my hand at a Conan-inspired Heroic Fantasy CYOA, Blood and Thunder.

If you want to ride around beheading snake cultists with a bitching sword, (or sit on a throne casting snake magic on buff people with swords), please feel free to check it out.

I pinned a link to your new, absolutely bitchin' sounding CYOA in the discord. I am super loving stoked for this.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

http://saarchiver.com/ is back up, if anyone has any archival requests.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

TheCog posted:

http://saarchiver.com/ is back up, if anyone has any archival requests.
Fragile Gods of Somewhere!
AND
Break Down that Gate!
AND
Lord of the Tower!

My other ones are okay to rot!

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

Never Ever Give Up was neat though

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Never Ever Give Up was neat though

But I failed in my attempt to Never Ever Give Up! I gave up!

unless i work on it again later i guess

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Done

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

Dog Kisser posted:

unless i work on it again later i guess

dooo iiiiiiit

onsetOutsider
May 8, 2013

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

hey i want to explore the diogines canon but i cant find a reliable source of which games are actually in the shared universe. also do i need an archives account to get the full experience or whatever? can anybody help w this dilemma?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Diog would never give us the tech needed for a cannon.

E: oh, nm

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

The newest map of Wrecking Crew is about to start. It promises to be a murderiffic extravaganza, culminating in slaying a giant robot inside the Venusian atmosphere. If there are any aspiring murderologists in this crowd, now is the time to join the fun.

Wrecking Crew is a mostly PvE board game of violent post-apocalyptic blood sports. Every player is one of the contestants and updates happen Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Bee Bonk is an excellent GM, who has herded this particular group of cats through five maps already and has shown no signs of slowing down. Along the way space stations have been decommissioned, moons ignited, battleships crashed and alien probes reassembled, all accompanied by excellent graphic design, dialogue and since the last map even audio logs to collect. The rule set is relatively simple to learn, but offers a surprising amount of interaction for weird maneouvers and trick shots if you know how to work it. So come on over and join us at Wrecking Crew!

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

onsetOutsider posted:

hey i want to explore the diogines canon but i cant find a reliable source of which games are actually in the shared universe. also do i need an archives account to get the full experience or whatever? can anybody help w this dilemma?

If there is a shared canon, it's not obvious even after 5+ years of Paradise Lost. If you read more than just his posts, you might see other people joking sometimes about some of this other stuff, but that's really it. Just start reading Paradise Lost. It's a big enough monster to read on its own anyway.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No need to sign, we'll take care of that.

Lipstick Apathy

sheep-dodger posted:

The newest map of Wrecking Crew is about to start. It promises to be a murderiffic extravaganza, culminating in slaying a giant robot inside the Venusian atmosphere. If there are any aspiring murderologists in this crowd, now is the time to join the fun.

Wrecking Crew is a mostly PvE board game of violent post-apocalyptic blood sports. Every player is one of the contestants and updates happen Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Bee Bonk is an excellent GM, who has herded this particular group of cats through five maps already and has shown no signs of slowing down. Along the way space stations have been decommissioned, moons ignited, battleships crashed and alien probes reassembled, all accompanied by excellent graphic design, dialogue and since the last map even audio logs to collect. The rule set is relatively simple to learn, but offers a surprising amount of interaction for weird maneouvers and trick shots if you know how to work it. So come on over and join us at Wrecking Crew!

I've got four supply drops bankrolled for this map and I'm giving them away to new players, so come try it out.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

A cyoa for jjba!

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

LLSix posted:

Is this the vote counter of choice nowadays?
I've edited that post to reflect the abandonment of that project. If you care about fair and user-friendly voting, your best option is approval voting, a much simpler and more transparent method which can be easily hand-tabulated while retaining most of the advantages offered by the old tool's method.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Ralith posted:

I've edited that post to reflect the abandonment of that project. If you care about fair and user-friendly voting, your best option is approval voting, a much simpler and more transparent method which can be easily hand-tabulated while retaining most of the advantages offered by the old tool's method.

I have to second this as the best method. I have yet to see it function in a more populated thread, but it's still more accurate and speedy than other methods.

PMush Perfect
Sep 30, 2009

MY PAPER SOLDIERS
FORM A WALL
FIVE PACES THICK
AND TWICE AS TALL

Went ahead and just changed Persona X over to approval voting. It's simple enough to grok and I'd like a better understanding of the spread of people's preferences.

PMush Perfect fucked around with this message at Mar 15, 2019 around 12:35

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

Cat Army
2nd Battalion
TANK

[3v3v3 Fantasy Strategy Game] Dungeon Run - Are you a bad enough dude?
System: My attempt at creating a PbP strategy game in the vein of Dominions, and Conquest of Elysium.
Format: PBP
Players: 4 - 12.
Description: Your randomly assigned team mates are going to work together to try and stab the wizard, and collect as much loot as possible you can find. Anyone can sign up for Dungeon Run!
Features: Minions, Crafting, Magic 5 distinct Classes Necromancers revolve around raising other peoples units as undead minions. Demonologists create hell holes that spread taint and corrupt the land. They get a random amount of units every time they build. Shamans Have no buildings, and instead must be on a ley line in order to summon a unit, there upgrades are the most versatile. Druids have few units, and instead rely on giant expensive trees to slowly get built up over time. Paladins have the power of religion and capitalism. They can convince any unit on the board to join there side, and they have very strong basic units to fill gaps in the hodge podge army.

Here's the map I made!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Come join us for a Rock N Roll CYOA that is about exploration, violence, rock, and maybe involves a toilet.

(Click the graphic)

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at Mar 19, 2019 around 06:38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Updated!

«7 »