Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Those of you who have run/are running CYOAs based on an RPG, do you have any tips for preparing and running a CYOA? I have a number of adventures I'd like to run in older or more obscure systems... a CYOA might be the chance to finally do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Ralith, are you still hosting the Vote Scraper anywhere? I keep getting a 404 error when I download the link.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Ralith posted:

By which I mean right now. 0.4.0 is up again!

I'm not likely to touch the older versions but nobody should want that anyway.

Belated thanks for this! When I finally get around to putting up a CYOA post (hopefully by this weekend---thinking Mutant City Blues now), I'm going to give this a go for sure.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
So I finally decided to stop hemming and hawing and put up my CYOA already:

Marvel Super Heroes: Let's Burn Through 80s TSR Modules Together!

In a nutshell, I'm going to go through the old Marvel Super Heroes modules I never got a chance to run in the 90s. I'm sure they'll be as awesome as I remember. Definitely.