Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
Oh wow, I can't believe anyone remembered Country at War well enough to put it on the list of abandoned games!

Shoot, now I kind of want to go back to it, what's the etiquette if it's fallen into Archives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Loel posted:

I dunno if things can be brought out of the archives, but what you could do is start a new thread, title it (part 2), link the old thread, and start where you left off :D
Oof, it's tempting. I'd just need to remember all the stuff I'd thought up and didn't write down anywhere.

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Friar John posted:

Oof, it's tempting. I'd just need to remember all the stuff I'd thought up and didn't write down anywhere.
I did it, fool that I am