Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

This CYOA renaisance has helped break my hesitation to get in on the action, and helped me break my indecision about which prospective game to run. Now, help me break in my new art tablet by joining the scum of the space-lanes in Outlaws of Thoon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

The gang is headed out on their next caper in Outlaws of Thoon. If perpetrating space-crime, flying tiny robots around, or being blown up and drowned beneath an uncaring alien ocean are any of your things, please join us!

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

It's here!

The desperate dregs of future society battle mutants and robots in the ruins of humanity's cities for a chance at redemption, and it's televised! Jump in and hit a giant robot with a construction crane! A multiplayer CYO/boardgame/co-optional thing.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

The first game of Wrecking Crew has completed!
Applications are open for the next map!

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Wrecking Resumes! Episode 3, coming soon! The frigid hydrocarbon fields of RIME are just a bad memory, and our Wreckers have retreated to nurse their hideous mutations, so sign up for the next bone-annihilating episode of WRECKING CREW!