Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Console human being: :downsbravo: hruuuurrerrrrrrr I likea da Bloohborn! I like da Nintondo HUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: I'm sorry about you condition. All I can do is recommend immediate Rig construction, followed by Steam account creation.

Pissy pussy console bitch: :downsbravo::downabravo::downsbravo::downsbravo:

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: While I'm at it, allow me to recommend some games which really take advantage of the PC platform. Goat Simulator. Terror Lab. Deadly Premonition HD. Undertale. There's Poop In My Soup. Payday 2 plus DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console human being: :downsbravo: hruuuurrerrrrrrr I likea da Bloohborn! I like da Nintondo HUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: I'm sorry about you condition. All I can do is recommend immediate Rig construction, followed by Steam account creation.

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: While I'm at it, allow me to recommend some games which really take advantage of the PC platform. Goat Simulator. Terror Lab. Deadly Premonition HD. Undertale. There's Poop In My Soup. Payday 2 plus DLC.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Lumpy the Cook posted:

me irl

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

but unironically

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is, in fact, my real opinion.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
margs?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Margaritas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'd vote for him

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Vaping Congressman

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/causeweregamerz/status/718611957792772096

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Tomorrow night I'm gonna build my first gaming PC since 2004.

Pimps, what are some essential PC exclusives from the last couple years I should check out?

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V
Skyrim with a shitload of mods
Dolphin / PS2 emulation at 1080 or 4k(!)

Gonna pick up Dark Souls 3 as well when I finish my PS4 playthrough. loving can't wait for that 60fps glory.

Is the new Batman still hosed up on PC? Im looking for stuff that's really gonna test my new card too.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

beepstreet posted:

Pimps, what are some essential PC exclusives from the last couple years I should check out?

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V

Gonna pick up Dark Souls 3 as well when I finish my PS4 playthrough. loving can't wait for that 60fps glory.

Is the new Batman still hosed up on PC? Im looking for stuff that's really gonna test my new card too.

Witcher 3 my mahfukkin droogie

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

beepstreet posted:

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V

Arkham Knight is still broken, I believe.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

beepstreet posted:

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V

the new batman is still hosed. dragon's dogma runs and looks great on pc though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sleeping Dogs looks really really good on a nice PC.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

beepstreet posted:

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V

definitely gta v, x-com 2 if thats your thing, cities:skylines, shadow warrior, seconding sleeping dogs and witcher 3, the mad max game looks sick on pc. What card are you getting? You might be able to run the batman game fine if your rig is beefy enough. oh and btw if your card is nvidia only upgrade the driver to the 362.0 release since there are tons of reports of wonkiness with the drivers after that.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

I got the XFX Radeon R9 390. I saw a benchmark that said it ran Batman at 4k at 79fps but that seems insane.

I'd get Witcher 3 but I played the gently caress out of it last summer on PS4. I'll check it out again later in the year

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

gently caress yeah Shadow Warrior and Sleepy Dogs, forgot about those

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

steam is selling movies now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

PC Gaming FTW

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I have the AVGN movie on there but I haven't watched it yet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Steam is a piece of horse crap.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a loving ooze-infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls! This game is an inside-out rear end in a top hat regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather loving yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it loving sucks, it loving blows, it's a piece of poo poo... and I don't like it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It sucks so bad.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

It sucks so bad.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a loving ooze-infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls! This game is an inside-out rear end in a top hat regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather loving yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it loving sucks, it loving blows, it's a piece of poo poo... and I don't like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011