Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I applied for an Amazon store card today and they approved me so I think I'm gonna put together a gaming PC lol

Good move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I didn't install Windows 10

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Steam stays winning.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*Unironically* PC gaming FTW.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Anybody wanna remind this guy that this It's the kind of website where you pledge loyalty to stalin so you can call people garbage for not being 100 percent woke at all times? And even if they apologize you say the damage has already been done? Thanks.

That post aside, I've never heard about this game before now and it looks great. PC gaming FTW.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Idk where else to post it but Pillars of Eternity2 is really good and I love it a lot.

You would probably also love Divinity 2.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Feel old yet? This is the printer goon in 2019.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Finally. A game by and for sex offenders.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass... My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving... And I will put in the grave as many as I can... It's time for me to kill... And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins... here...

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

hating another person is insanely PC gaming ftw

I hate the Twitter sloth and they viscerally disgust me. Wahoo!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

The Milkman posted:

Randy's trick

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

im not sure if ill ever be on a high enough irony level to not be pissed off by this

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Menchanted Fartholes.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I heard the game is redpilled, as well.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That's pretty cool but how many PC games have couch co op built in.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Justno Wontplaythisone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah you get a farm patch to grow berries. You could get rare berries from the Pokewalker and grow them in game. HG/SS ftw.