Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gonna load up on yet more Paradox stuff that I won’t get around to playing

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ArfJason posted:

Im tired of these stupid pc gaming xd memes poo poo, pc gaming is super simple. You got steam, windows stote, origin, discord, uplay, amazon, gog, bethesda launcher, blizzard, epic games launcher, itch.io and its not that complicated you only have to worry about securom, denuvo, starforce, steam drm somehow destroying your hard drives and disc drives but to solve that you only have to patch games like twice and open regedit to edit hkey_current_user_local and downoad клазщЙ_cpu (tell your antivirua its a false positive and restore from quarantine) to disable cpu failsafes and run in borderless windowed after downgrading geforce experience drivers due to a bug in the latest release.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goferchan posted:

I got the computer . What's good to play on this thing . There's some rogue likes like cogmind and caves of qud i'm interested in but I don't really know what else

Tropico 6, Surgeon Simulator and Octodad: Deadliest Catch

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Some guy bought the DLC just so he could leave a negative review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable boat sequence.