Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

#NoCrateJustLoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Minibosses > Protomen
Break Man is both.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's a good pun because she looks like a corpse.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

didnt know we had ign reviewers here

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fredrik1 posted:

PUBG is better though..
Both games are bad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

One of the actual Humble Bundles this week includes Shadow Tactics for $12. I haven't played it but a bunch of other imps say it's really good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can’t wait to jack off to the hentai games meself.
This. The penis has just been jacked no matter what firmware you're on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

I hope nioh goes on sale. I want that poo poo so bad.
Isn't it on sale right now?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the fact that borderlands is in the top 30 or so is disheartening
It's been on there for a long time, they frequently drop the price to almost nothing, and it's a recognized property. So a lot of people will at least try it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Alexa, bring up the top 5 memes of the day from r/soylulzarmy
Die-Cut On A Ritz Sue, I found 17,000 results for Czolgosz harm me. Do you want me to inform Vice President Hobart?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fantastic Flyer posted:

I looked it up out of curiosity and I'm a little surprised there was never a genuine A-Team table, just a small plastic thing.

Seems like the kind of thing Stern would do, but a lot of their recent movie and TV-themed tables have been kinda eh.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Finally, a racing game WITH CATS!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

PUSSY PASSWORD
vag1na

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I'm glad I bought it . I'll check it out tonight
Did you like it? I loved AP years ago.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Brushing my horse, saying things like "I am the deadly Joker. This is a girl horse." The horse steps sideways and kills me. That's life in a society.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

All the fun of Puzzle Quest, but with the aesthetics of Isaac? Sign me up, Lois!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable boat sequence.
"I thought we were having Half-Life 3." "No! I said... Half-Life VR. That's what I call Half-Life 3."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

On rails gunplay is only cool in the arcades.
Walking sims and FPS games are consistently what VR does worst and it's still all companies will make.