Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's worse? Being a wagecuck or a filthy console peasant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The epic pics thread is back!!!!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like the game with obviously stolen AoE2 graphics

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This forced auto update to Windows 10 is causing my computer to stutter every 4-5 seconds at all times, making gaming impossible! I'm trying everything to fix it! PC freaking Master Race baby! Hell yeah!

Disable updates in your usergroup settings

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Windows 7 is the ambrosia of operating systems.

So the gross thing only old people keep in their house? Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console human being: :downsbravo: hruuuurrerrrrrrr I likea da Bloohborn! I like da Nintondo HUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: I'm sorry about you condition. All I can do is recommend immediate Rig construction, followed by Steam account creation.

Pissy pussy console bitch: :downsbravo::downabravo::downsbravo::downsbravo:

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: While I'm at it, allow me to recommend some games which really take advantage of the PC platform. Goat Simulator. Terror Lab. Deadly Premonition HD. Undertale. There's Poop In My Soup. Payday 2 plus DLC.

This is, in fact, my real opinion.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'd vote for him

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh, Steam has movies now huh. Haha, cool. Early Access? Nice. Yeah.

. . .

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

DOTA 2 and Overwatch

Win.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Xbox 360 was the best console to pirate on. My cousin went to Iraq and came back with a huge stack of burned DVDs that was like $2000 retail

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Let's all "ironically" play the f2p version of evolve, buy lots of lootcrates and purchase custom avatars and gang tags for ourselves.

This is the hosed up poo poo I expect from the Imp Zone

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The people who made Brink and Dirty Bomb got bought by the Chinese version of KFC

Glad to see there's a company out there trying to snatch the title of shittiest game maker from Nexon and Perfect World

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

never gets old

you look like you could use some sanctuary from the salt.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vampyr looks good. I like DONTNODs games and I want more of them.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

i can only wish for some kind of cosmic catastrophe that evaporates every person using the word "censorship" on-line

i dont really give af if people play hentai vns on steam or not but it really needs to stop recommending them to me because i looked at steins;gate once

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

I hope nioh goes on sale. I want that poo poo so bad.

It's really good.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

why yes, i always pc game while fully clothed including shoes

dick out gamers unite

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gabe Newell watched that bit from office space where Peter has 3 people ask him why he hosed up the TPS report in a row and thought it sounded like an excellent place to work

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

Its a god drat tragedy that we wont ever see HL3 brought to us by the great team that brought us classics such as Portal 2, Dota 2 and Artifact

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frenz posted:

I thought ssds were supposed to last forever.

they still have a limited number of reads and writes, it just lasts a long time. hard disks still last a lot longer too as long as they aren't a cheap pos

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's very good to me that basically every PC developer has solved the hacker problem forever by deciding to do literally nothing about it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b_d posted:

pay to leave sounds like a weird way to say laid off with severance

they pay them a bonus for voluntarily quitting so they cant claim unemployment. Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We'd love for someone to write our articles for us for free

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You should've seen our Sea of Thieves ship erupt in applause when Bryson broke the news. Grog and dynamite and many songs were busted out insanely randomly. I, for one, am dedicating this banana flavoured creatine powder shot to the boys at Valve.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cataclysm is a good roguelike. It's not as tightly designed as like, nethack or crawl, but I think it beats out anything else for sheer content

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hyper Light Drifter is one of my all time favorites but its on console now so you probably played it already

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Whats that game that redefined the adventure RPG genre

divinity: original sin 2

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's funny to me that every paradox game has a certain trick you have to do every time or it wont work. Like EU4 you have to hit multiplayer and then back to the main menu, or else the game will never connect to any servers

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

lol this bitch doesn't know what post codes are

my motherboard had a post code display on it and its pretty epic

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The only Queens Wish I care about is my wish that the Mets win the World Series this year.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I don't know how I like the look but it's cool that you can make dynamic categories like "currently installed games" and poo poo

you've been able to filter by installed games for like 10 years now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Disco Elysium comes out today. Looks set to redefine the adventure RPG genre

Apparently if you buy it on GOG you get Underrail too which is good and everyone should play

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's kind of strange to describe but it's like if someone took Planescape but took out the combat and replaced it with good dialogue, better music, etc. Its cool how nobody believes you when you say you don't remember anything and if you prove it they get insanely scared because instead of an alcoholic cop you're now an insane smelly homeless person raving about philosophy. Just from the little bit I've seen theres a LOT of ways to build your character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

It has good art direction and focusing on dialogue and internal thoughts as the primary gameplay is basically perfect for adventure/detective games, but it already seems a lot less open ended than people think and theres been a ton of cringe writing since the devs are eastern european or whatever. Those complaints aside its totally worth playing still, but be prepared for dumbass goons saying its the greatest rpg ever made and best video game writing of all time for too long

I think a lot of the cringy stuff was probably purposefully written that way but otherwise yeah. I dont think a cop story needs to be open ended but it's cool that you can pick what kind of cop you are even if the story is mostly the same regardless