Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*goes berserk, tips entire desk over and slaps my asscheeks like bongos out of anger* NICE CARE POST BITCH!!!!!!!! INFORMATIVE MUTCH? OmegaLUL

lollin at slapping rear end cheeks like bongos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

why do they call them console ports when they came out on console first :doh:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i cant wait to play the new half life game, i just have to do a few adjustments to my room first...

American McGay posted:

Thinking about worm going to Home Depot and buying a single 2x4 and then strapping it to the back of his scooter all so he could play some $15 early access game where you act like you're gonna commit suicide by jumping off of a tall building.

lmao