Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Almost certainly Grand Turismo 3: A-Spec. I ate 8 dollars worth of fish and chips that day whilst the towers fell down and then me and my school friends (all men) took turns doing the licences and talking about George Bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

what was the group consensus?

That 8 dollars worth of chips was a legendary amount to eat in one sitting.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Human Grand Prix posted:

Which car did you end up purchasing? I bought the Trueno.

Probably a Silvia or an r32...can't remember offhand.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Actually looking at the starting cars available, I used the beetle until I got something awesome from the licences probably.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cat Machine posted:

i didnt live in america or really know what new york was like so i played the new york level in THPS2 with the express purpose of trying to see the twin towers

:patriot:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably busted out some gt3 a-spec whilst eating eight dollars worth of fish and chips.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Did u have sex?

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just me and my homies playing gran turismo in our boxer shorts and laughing about how fail america is.

• Locked thread