Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I doubt Russia is doing anything with their T-80's besides looking resentfully at them while they quietly put them into storage, let alone deploying them to an active war zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mike-o posted:

holly bloops tell us the truth, how many innocent American citizens have you killed with your chemtrails

My aunt believes this poo poo so I tell her I worked on maintaining the distribution system for chemtrails on an F-18

I just built the afterburners for a few months :v:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I wish I could speak Russian because this looks interesting as hell

http://joyreactor.cc/post/1378788

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The quality of the chow hall is directly proportional to how much of the senior leadership eats there.

The chowhall at Iwakuni was loving amazing except dinner which universally sucked. Which was ok because the soba shop was right down the road from it :dance:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Yeah but the Russians are pretty poo poo at fly bys

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Egypt? Also goddamn

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://vimeo.com/162088181

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

That looks like an Igla-1.

I think it's an SA-18 rather than the SA-16

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/737011836025982976

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Is that another one of those goofy thermobaric mrls tanks russia brought to syria going up in flames?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Chinatown posted:

What SMG is that.

Looks like an MP7?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ded posted:

I've always wondered how something with so much thrust could be held in place and not destroy itself.

For jet engines we have giant loving deck plates that weigh several hundred pounds secured to the ground with giant loving bolts and massive chains. Friend of mine had his finger get rolled over by one of the deck plates and it looked like he had a hotdog for a finger for about 2 weeks

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

wanna see the color of his urine to determine if he was properly hydrated.

the loving marine corps as ruined me whenever I piss. "drat i'm hydrated" "poo poo I need to drink more water"

every loving time

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Zeris posted:

At this point Syria is a classic example of Life Imitates Art

Please there's only one that truly encapsulates Syria

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

we've shot cruise missiles at less

good job, abu, I say

hey now that cobra commander base in tora bora was totally real ok

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

MANY CONFUSE OUR LORD WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER BUT THIS IS BLASPHEMY. OUR SAVIOR IS A RECOILLESS RIFLE

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Does that make the US the loving dickhead who memorized the cloud texture on 73 Easting to spawn camp the poo poo out of you with the MRLS/SCUD

It's me I was that dickhead :greenangel:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

Project Orion loving ruled

We could've literally had a space station around Jupiter by now had we gone forward with it

I think the radiation belt around Jupiter is too extreme for that poo poo. But man we could totally be chilling next to Saturn right now :smith:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I heard we were arming Cobra to fight ISIS, c/d

After the joint ops they did with our special forces to take down a drug cartel anything is possible

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Being air wing taught me to sleep through jets taking off and landing, so now I basically sleep like a dead man. poo poo is amazing.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nuclear Tourist posted:

I've visited to Lithuania a couple of times. I've been to some shady locations in Europe but that's the most miserable, depressing and jew-hating place I've ever encountered.

edit: awesome beer though.

Lithuania and Poland have been hating jews for practically their entire existence

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

BF5 lookin sick

See I try this all the time in BF4 but 90% of the time I get killed by the tank. I usually have to sneak up on them. I wonder what their secret to success is

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mad Max: Levant Road

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Man that plane was super good in Ace Combat 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

Stealing from TFR: