Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

go3 posted:

See kids if you get a non-STEM degree you end up peddling bad art on online forums

this post has agitated me and now I am furiously masturbating like combat-jack the wonderchimp

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I'll never get sick of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEPhTeaGd84

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

#justslavthings

Booblord Zagats posted:

Weird, that one isn't squatting

MODS????????

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

anybody got that Taliban vs. Dragon (A-10? Apache?) video?

What's the mythological equivalent to a tank gobbling up you and your buddies one by one

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

WATCH HIM SPLIT THAT MELON PINK MIST SO BADASS

Is this not the thread where we revel in watching dudes get schwacked?

You weren't crying about it when it was a bunch of dirt dicks.

South Africans & Brazilians aren't dark enough for that sort of perverse enjoyment, eh?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

bulletsponge13 posted:

I dont think the flashbangs are dumb. It wluld be great to use in an urban area to minimize collateral damage during assaults.

Yeah, this must be the intention.

There are a lot of ways to level a city block and kill everyone inside, but for the forseeable future we're going to continue slipping our collective dismounted dick into dense urban areas packed full of women, children, cheap handheld video recording+broadcasting devices, and on-the-fence military-aged-males, so this isn't the worst idea ever.

Might also be for very specific situations. Like in the absence of artillery/air support, but you also don't fully trust a handful of junior enlisted to drop 81mm HE in such a way that it doesn't murder your Marines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Well, I guess the average Afghan is more afraid of US-looking gunmen than old-school Taliban if that's the new uniform

bullshit moto MOUT pics are the product of an economically formidable state capable of marinating its collective dick in a hornets nest for 20 years without collapsing in on itself.

but sure,

This is definitely a cartoonishly evil nod to DIGICAM RAPACITY