Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Flikken posted:

I wasn't cringing as much as hoping.

Same. Also how do you convince someone to be your cameraman for that? Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

:stare:

that turned out much better than i thought it would...

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

MrYenko posted:

:magical:

Is that boarding party wearing tac gear and plate carriers and no flotation?

If you're gonna go down....go down like a champ I guess.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

There's some sweet sweet c stuff there. Probably not any b that's survived that.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Don't get me started on Disney's Pocahontas man....

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Triggered. Let's start with the fact that Pocohontas was probably only 12 at the time of her encounter with John Smith

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Dont kinkshame man.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

4000rpm Shilka vs a biplane. War Thunder come to life.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

not caring here posted:

Yeah, that was one big flagasm right there

this is like one of those puzzles where they tell you to count all the triangles and the more you look the more triangles you see. except instead of triangles, its people walking in front of hot weapons.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Probably was a mass shaving issue. Why add the mass of 100' of piping when you can just put the vent directly next to the crew toilet.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoot...web2x&context=3

Fuckin Ukranians are wild as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Ola posted:

Are they perhaps abandoned and they're just being cautious when destroying them? Couldn't hear any engine sounds.

if the supply issues we've heard about are true, they were probably trying to conserve fuel and simply off. though also could be abandoned, but you'd think they'd want to drive them off if that's the case.