Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Al! posted:

do people actually lurk this thread, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Michael Chabon is from Pittsburgh.

thought you meant michael wilbon for a second

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Second floor :downsgun:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

thought you meant michael wilbon for a second

wilbon is also a pretty cool dude

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ground floor

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
cjs: fire alarm, again :sigh:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

prefect posted:

:rip:

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

prefect posted:

Just go home

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

what did you idiot hellfuckers do THIS time

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Chelsea Clinton said Senator Bernie Sanders’ proposal to end mass incarceration in the US is "worrying" and insinuated that her mother’s rival does not understand what is “possible” to achieve in Government.

Speaking to a packed town hall in Cleveland, Ohio, Chelsea Clinton took the opportunity to denounce Senator Sanders’ proposed criminal justice reforms when she was asked about her mother’s “vagaries” towards African American policy.

She replied that Senator Sanders advocated the end of mass incarceration, aiming for the US to no longer be the country with the highest number of people in jail by the end of his first term in 2020 - but his plan "worried" her.

"you see, black people, we need to put you all in jail"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Captain Foo posted:

graph posted:

THREAD TIPS: don't post how you jerked off to a movie about internment camps and the holocaust as a kid

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

prefect posted:

Chelsea Clinton said Senator Bernie Sanders’ proposal to end mass incarceration in the US is "worrying" and insinuated that her mother’s rival does not understand what is “possible” to achieve in Government.

Speaking to a packed town hall in Cleveland, Ohio, Chelsea Clinton took the opportunity to denounce Senator Sanders’ proposed criminal justice reforms when she was asked about her mother’s “vagaries” towards African American policy.

She replied that Senator Sanders advocated the end of mass incarceration, aiming for the US to no longer be the country with the highest number of people in jail by the end of his first term in 2020 - but his plan "worried" her.

hey I just learned the word "vagary"

I mean really

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hey symbolic butt, you can't post here anymore
*points to thread title*

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

welp

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

:cry:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

my position may be untenable wrt j/o stuff depending on interpretation :cumpolice:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
i mean making out is fine but you gotta draw the line somewhere

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Acting on a tip, agents of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration paid a surprise visit to a cheese factory in rural Pennsylvania on a cold November day in 2012.

They found what they were looking for: evidence that Castle Cheese Inc. was doctoring its 100 percent real parmesan with cut-rate substitutes and such fillers as wood pulp and distributing it to some of the country’s biggest grocery chains.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

BeOSPOS posted:

hey symbolic butt, you can't post here anymore
*points to thread title*
gently caress the police

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

prefect posted:

Acting on a tip, agents of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration paid a surprise visit to a cheese factory in rural Pennsylvania on a cold November day in 2012.

They found what they were looking for: evidence that Castle Cheese Inc. was doctoring its 100 percent real parmesan with cut-rate substitutes and such fillers as wood pulp and distributing it to some of the country’s biggest grocery chains.

:barf:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

prefect posted:

i'm sure the free market could have regulated this without government interference

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tusen Takk posted:

gently caress me my mum sent us a valentine card with a $10 Starbucks card and they seemed to have swiped it too

I can't wait to move out of Pontiac

lol this gem

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cellulose is a necessary part of grated Parmesan (it cakes if you don't add it), they were just ripping customers off by adding too much.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

lol if anyone but Sanders doesn't get the nom down there

Apr 7, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

lol if anyone but Sanders doesn't get the nom down there

Despite the fact that Sanders would be a centrist in most of Europe, he is too left wing for the Democratic Party. I'd like to be proven wrong, but I don't see him really having legs outside or the northeast and maybe the west coast.

Apr 7, 2003

I am filled with mirth and sadness at the fact that trump said that planned parenthood does wonderful things for women's health, and that this may be the thing he's said that will hurt him with the republican base.

Call Ted Cruz a pussy, no backlash
Support women's health initiatives, lots of backlash.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Cellulose is a necessary part of grated Parmesan (it cakes if you don't add it), they were just ripping customers off by adding too much.

there's a lot of "gross" stuff that's an essential part of many foods and cosmetics

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Citizen Tayne posted:

tmyk

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if you buy grated parmesan you deserve what you get

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Citizen Tayne posted:

i need a break, i read that as greater Pomerania

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
i wish you fuckers would stop being gross and getting poo poo gassed

Elder Postsman posted:

cjs: my internet connection is being really lovely right now and affecting my ability to work from home. tho it's late enough i probably should just stop until tomorrow.

same except it's because comcast pushed an update that's stopping our router from working so lol, off to microcenter :toot:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

sure let me use really expensive parmesan on my store brand angel hair and store brand jarred sauce, that's really the weak point of this dish

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Solus M.D. posted:

i wish you fuckers would stop being gross and getting poo poo gassed

same except it's because comcast pushed an update that's stopping our router from working so lol, off to microcenter :toot:

ur posts were clogging the Comcast pipes

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sure let me use really expensive parmesan on my store brand angel hair and store brand jarred sauce, that's really the weak point of this dish
*whispers* wagyu with mayo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

parmesan is not expensive

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

St Evan Echoes posted:

:agreed:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

prefect posted:

this is dumb as gently caress cuz the continued prosecution and federal support for the war on drugs is the thing that is causing mass incarceration, and is something the executive has immense power to help or hinder

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Al! posted:

this is dumb as gently caress cuz the continued prosecution and federal support for the war on drugs is the thing that is causing mass incarceration, and is something the executive has immense power to help or hinder

what about at the state level system, where i assume most of the affected are located?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
first page of the cj thread!!!

• Locked thread