Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corvo
Feb 5, 2015

I remember reading about the band having a lot of problems during the recording of their self-titled follow-up to White Pony, and none of the band was even really talking to each other during the recording of Saturday Night Wrist. I remember reading how Chino wasn't talking to anyone and just went into the studio with the producer to record his vocals without anyone around and the entire band was completely dysfunctional. That could also be why they still haven't put Eros out as well, because despite being the last album with Chi I think they were all still on bad terms with each other following Saturday Night Wrist and might have some bad memories associated with the album in general.

I think that's part of why Diamond Eyes was such a great album as well, because they all reconnected after years of not really liking each other. They were all pretty open about it being the first album in a long time where they all wrote songs as an actual band together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread