Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

imgay posted:

I can win after getting my kid, but the game will have to last like anyother week at this rate

Your kid has forgotten you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You guys no lynched again

looks like it is time for it to be the night time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
imgay -You'll never know if you don't go- Kid aligned ghost cop dog looking for kid was brutally slain on whatever night that just was.

He never found his kid, poor guy.

It is now day whatever. :suicide:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
BIG MONEY NO WHAMMIES

##shoot chaoslord

(Reminder that my vig ends the day, Cpig)

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Oh hey I didn't want to go any more time without a contribution to the thread so I think Rarity must be scum because Chaos is obviously town. And yes I'm third party unkillable all-winnable Abe Vigoda so it's against everyone's interests to waste lynches or vigs or what-have-you on me because I already won this game.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I didn't realize there's only five of us left. Imgay, pizza boy, Rarity, chaos, and myself. I suspect this could be an unwinnable eternal mafia setup but if anyone says 'Yo Atoramos I can end this game right now if you vote player X' I will actually do that thing.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Rarity posted:

BIG MONEY NO WHAMMIES

##shoot chaoslord

(Reminder that my vig ends the day, Cpig)

wrong

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CapitalistPig posted:

imgay -You'll never know if you don't go- Kid aligned ghost cop dog looking for kid was brutally slain on whatever night that just was.

He never found his kid, poor guy.

ice cold!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Let me make this easy for you guys. I'm the scum, I've either just won or just lost the game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:

Asiina posted:

Since I'm a stump now and can talk about the actual game, Rarity would have picked scum 100%

:ghost:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Of course I picked scum. Only an idiot would think I'd do otherwise.

So what's better than a scum one-shot vig?

A SCUM TWO-SHOT VIG

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
it was so obvious

only a scum would be so eager to eat a pizza roll

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Chaoslord is dead, he was town aligned and did the court martian thing.

Rarity two shot scum vig has won a scum victory and was the only regular scum in the game!

Atoromos has won an abe vigoda zombie victory.

Poison Mushroom has won with Rarity!

But no matter what the person who really lost this game was me.

Let us never speak of this again.

Experiment failed.

There are no docs I did this all on paper there was no scumdoc because rarity was the only real scum.

I figured that given free reign we would still not completely lose our minds.

But I underestimated you guys and your ability to create roles that in essence made the game into groundhog day where all the roles were sucky and really difficult to deal with for the players.

So between Gulag and imgays roles the game was in a hellish limbo.

If I missed your win condition sorry , I am never creating a game where I adhere to what the players want exactly. : ) :P

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
grats scums

cheers CPig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also apologies to PBS for using him as a plot device to somehow allow the game to end.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##rewind time to start of day 1

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am just glad i got to extreme ways once

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I honestly thought it would never end.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It was so hard pretending that I didn't give a poo poo when I gave a poo poo really hard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm really sad that I did not think more outside the box, or at least put more conditions on myself like deathproof and auto-win.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I dont have a mod doc Im writing it on paper but here is all the stuff

You are Tree Doctor!

Starting the game you feel a bit strange and your power is reversed until you can figure out a way to nullify what is causing it!

You target someone at night , you may target yourself and can target the same person twice in a row.
They become poisoned and will die in the following night. If you ever die you are permanently removed from the game as if you had never existed.

If you are able to stop it and figure out what is happening you will revert to your role as written.

Drawback: You have a posting restriction and may only post with embedded youtube videos of wrestlers cutting promos or video game characters dying (freely switching between the two)
You win when all threats to town are eliminated

quote:
Birdstrike wrote on Feb 19, 2016 7:32 PM:
Hello CPig I originally had thoughts about having random post restrictions I had every day but then I couldn't think of too many good ones.

So my actual idea is Tree Doctor. Which is exactly like the greatest fakeclaim role of all, Poison Doctor.
Can't self protect (that is lame)
Can't protect same person consecutively
Only works against poison
I don't know or care if there is a poisoner in the game.

The main difference is if I die I get to be non-voting stump

You are Björk - Army of Me

Starting the game you feel a bit strange and your power is reversed until you can figure out a way to nullify what is causing it!

Each night one of the following effects will be chosen randomly for you.

We Will Save You - Target a player at night. That player is protected from kills that night.

Doom -Squad - If you are targeted to be killed tonight, even if you are protected, you will die.

An Army of Thousands - You target every player. This does something (you don't know) - You will not be seen visiting anyone.

Fresh and ready- Target all players. They are full of energy and may act twice tonight!

Everything is wrong. - Any player targeting you specifically for information will see you as whatever the opposite of their own alignment is.

You're not ok - Target all players. They will be told you are whatever the opposite of their alignment is.

If you manage to figure out who is causing this and eliminate them you will revert to your role as written.

You win when you are the last player alive.

quote:
King Burgundy wrote on Feb 20, 2016 2:38 AM:
Reusing a fun role from the past:

Björk - Army of Me - Self Aligned Serial Killer

A song about being overly self-sufficient. No pity for being on your own, time to buckle up! Every night, you can do a number of actions equal to that night's number, but not more than one of each action. For instance, on N3 you can do three actions, but they have to be three different actions.

We Won't Save You - Target a player at night. Kill that player.

Rescue-Squad - If you are targeted to be killed tonight, you will be saved from that kill.

An Army of Me - You target every player. This does nothing, but you will be seen as being everywhere.

Too Exhausted - Target one player. They are too exhausted to act tonight.

There's Nothing Wrong - Any player targeting you specifically for information will get none.

You're Alright - Target one player. They will be told you are not scum.

ou are Theresa Caputo, Long Island Medium

You are a 1 shot Death attracting faker.

If anyone uses a kill at any time it will be redirected to you, if anyone votes it will automatically vote for you.

You say you are a medium but the dead can't hear you.

Drawback. Whatever you talk to the living about may not be repeated in the thread.

If you figure out how to fix it you will revert to your role as written

quote:
AnonymousNarcotics wrote on Feb 20, 2016 4:48 AM:
Hi! I wanna be Theresa Caputo, Long Island Medium.

I would like to be a town aligned 1-shot deathproof medium

Thanks!

You are Dogmeat from Fallout

You are a level headed aligned Vulnerable Leader!

If you target anyone at night you become the opposite of their alignment and you both become hated.
If anyone targets you with any negative ability(something that hinders you) you will die.

However, if you can find out how to stop this strange happening you will become

Confused aligned Bulletproof Follower, which will work exactly as you have described below

Drawback: You have a posting restriction. You may only communicate in the thread via SA Smilies, Gifs that do not contain letters, numbers or words of any kind., Youtube videos of blues and jazz classics, and Yogi Berra quotes.

quote:
Doktor Per wrote on Feb 19, 2016 8:01 PM:
I would like to be a Confused-Aligned Bulletproof Follower. That is, when I'm targetted, I follow them every night, share their win condition and become one-way lovers with them. If they die, I die.

Flavor request: Dogmeat from Fallout.

You are a Cult Leader!

Each night you MUST choose a target, you are then forbidden the next day from mentioning or acknowledging their existence and may not vote for them.

You cannot win the game while this curse is in effect.

BUT if you manage to figure out how to stop whoever is causing this you will become a Cult leader exactly as you have detailed below.

Drawback: Each time you recruit a new member you require 1 less vote to lynch. (Cumulative with a minimum of 1 vote possible)
Upon your death each cult member you recruited will revert to their previous alignments and win conditions but as a vanilla with no powers.

quote:
Khris Kruel wrote on Feb 19, 2016 8:15 PM:
I would like to be a Cult leader. I would be cult-aligned, and win when at least half the town contains cultists. Every night I will select a person. That person will become apart of my cult and their win condition will change to cult-aligned and wins when at least half the town contains cultists. I may also speak to my cult members through a google document much like the scum do.

Who am I? Well, let's just say I've seen alot. I've seen this world and the travesty it has fallen to. The middle east is finally at peace. Communism China has overthrown to capitalism. The world thinks it's becoming better, but order is not good. What we require as humans is chaos.

It is too simple to convince a person they are lost and hopeless and they need one thing. The spiritual guidance of my group. Some would call us a cult. I would say we are the truth. Do we really want the world to become at peace? If you do not have chaos in your life, how can you appreciate the love and happiness of it's members?

If the world will not turn to poo poo, then it will have to be left up to me.

You are Rarity, best mafia player on the Something Awful forums

You are a two shot life giver.

You may target someone at night to make them deathproof that night and the following day.

BUT if you manage to figure out how to stop whoever is causing this you will become a two shot Vig instead! (Shots will carry over, so if you used a shot of life giver you are also using a shot of your vig if and when you revert to normal.)

Drawback: Everyone you shot returns to the game as a stump when you die.

You are scum aligned and your scumfriends are awwwww no one. You are all alone.

You are 600000 hours of chiptune music!

You have a passive ability that makes everyone's powers do the spiritual opposite of what they normally do!(from Cpig's point of view)

Their abilities will revert to normal if you ever die.

Drawback: You automatically die at the end of day 2.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

CapitalistPig wrote on Feb 21, 2016 19:22:
You are Donald Trump fused with Bernie Sanders after a freak chemical explosion to create the worlds most anti-establishment dude.

Your Vote is worth nothing and you may not vote anyone. Whenever someone votes you in the thread it is worth 10000 votes. Also you can never revive under any circumstances.
Also you may pick 10 other players and their vote changes instantly to you.
You May ##Fast Forward time in thread and end the day prematurely with yourself being lynched.

BUT do not despair, if you can figure out who is causing this and stop it you will revert to your true role as written below.

Drawback: If you ever vote anyone you become the lynch target along with them.

You are independent scum (Serial Killer) and win when you are the last one left alive.

quote:
imgay wrote on Feb 17, 2016 12:01 PM:
My vote is worth 100,000 votes and all actions and kills used on me don't effect me and are infact reflected at the caster of those abilities. Also I'm independent scum and also whenever someone votes me in the thread I become lynchproof. Also I can revive 5 different times after I die and can also ##rewind time to go back to the start of a day at any point even after death or victory and everyone who died before that point is also alive again. Also I can vote 10 other players simultaneously with the power of 10,000 votes and lynch them all simultaneously. My one drawback is that i'll shitpost constantly and probably annoy 1 or 2 people that take the game seriously.

ou are a Fan Edited Anime Music Video!

You are a Bus Driver

You may choose another player at night and they must use any action they have on you instead of their original target. If they have no ability at night you will fail.

If you can figure out a way to stop whoever is doing this you will revert to a normal busdriver.

quote:
Max wrote on Feb 17, 2016 12:08 PM:
Alignment: Town
Role: Bus Driver
Flavor: Fan edited anime music video.

You are Totino the pizza boy!

You are a bullet sponge and vote attractor , if anyone uses a power to kill it is automatically redirected to you, if anyone votes it becomes a vote for you.
You may target someone with a pizza roll every day one time a day, that person may post a video of themselves not eating a pizza roll, if they do you die.

However, if you are able to discover who is causing this then you will revert to your original role as written.

Drawback: If a player posts a video of themselves eating a pizza roll there is a 5% cumulative chance that you will die.

You win when all living players have eaten a pizza roll and posted a video of it.

quote:
totino boy wrote on Feb 17, 2016 12:47 PM:
i am totino the pizza boy, totinos aligned pizza boy

i am bullet proof and lynchproof and whenever i target someone with a pizza roll they must post a video of themselves eating a pizza roll or die.

i win when all living players have eaten a pizza roll

You are a Page Snypa

If you are ever the first post on a page you will automatically die.

However if you discover who how to stop it you will revert to your role as written.

Drawback: You must post a 5 paragraph venom filled rant about another player before you may vote them.

quote:
Asiina wrote on Feb 17, 2016 12:55 PM:
I want to be a page sniper. Every time I am the first post on a new page I get a dayvig I can use immediately.

I prefer town, but 3P is okay too.

You are Gorgias of Leontini

If anyone else dies you also die.

If you can discover how to reverse this your role will revert to normal as you have written it.

Drawback. If you ever die the world ceases to exist and everyones flavor becomes meaningless figment, the game then continues with any 3ps becoming survivors , town becoming vanilla town and scum becoming goons.

quote:
The Lord of Hats wrote on Feb 17, 2016 1:09 PM:
Now, this role is definitely something you can just ignore out of hand, but given how goofy the game is going to be anyways, I'm going to humbly submit...

You are Gorgias of Leontini, a Town Solipsist. Your senses tell you that you're a respected Greek philosopher who is rather fond of grapes. Your Reason tells you that none of this is real--the only thing you can be certain exists is your own mind, and everything else you experience is a mere extension of that. You are, in essence, the entire world.

When you die, so does everyone else! Well, they die insofar as they cease to exist--as figments of your imagination, they weren't technically alive in the first place. Technically speaking the outcome of this game is irrelevant, but you've decided you rather like the figments that you've arbitrarily designated as 'Town', so you're going to side with them.

You are Rube Goldberg.

You had a machine to demonstrate but it isn't working! oh no!

Each day a random person is "Volunteered" by me to help fix it.

There is a 50% chance the person will die, if they do not die you do.

If you discover how to fix this you will revert to your role as written.

Drawback: Every other day the machine breaks down and will not function at all, starting on day two.

quote:
JakeP wrote on Feb 17, 2016 4:01 PM:
I waant to be town aligned rube goldberg. I have a machine that I am demonstrating, and I need volunteers. Any number of players can ##Volunteer to try out my Rube Goldberg machine, which then randomly shoots another player. The machine is very durable and can be operated repeatedly until I die because I am the only one who can reset it. Since i built it though I know where to stand when it goes off so I am immune from its bullets.

You are Neapolitan

When another faction loses, you lose with them.

If you can discover how to reverse this your role will revert to what it was as written by you

Drawback: You are a stump.

quote:
Poison Mushroom wrote on Feb 17, 2016 4:35 PM:
Flavor: Neapolitan
Alignment: Special
Power: When another faction wins, you win with them.

you are Zombie Survivor, Abe Vigoda.

You lose at the end of the game, dying removes you from time and space as if you never existed.

If you can figure out how to nullify this you will revert to your role as written.

quote:
Atoramos wrote on Feb 17, 2016 8:52 PM:

I am Zombie Survivor, Abe Vigoda. Abe Vigoda is eternal, and as such dying does not remove Abe Vigoda from play. Abe wins at the end of the game, because he was (and always will be) the man.

You are Captain Hazel Murphy

Once per game, I will randomly ##declare Martian Law, making me (Cpig, not you) Lord Regent of the Sacred Red Planet. My new position as Lord Regent will be publicly announced.

All of the following will last until the beginning of the next game day:
*I am allowed to fail any action I see fit.
*I may ##knight any player making them masons with anyone else I decide to knight. But it won't be you.
*Doctors and other wizards are mandatory and any player with a protective or magical wizarding ability MUST use it.
*I may ##court martian one player kicking them out of the game
*You are death attracting and any vote made is automatically for you or any kill used automatically redirects to you.
*Town will lose instantly

Unrelated to all of that, if you win imgay's rock paper scissors championship you do not also win this game in addition to anyone else who wins the game. This does not end the game and will not remove me from the game. It will never be known that you were the winner and you will fade into obscurity.

If you can figure out how to stop what is reversing everyones powers then you will revert to your role as written.

You are town and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Drawback: You have a posting restriction, you may only post in lines from humphrey bogart movies, country lyrics, video game villain quotes, and shakespeare lines.

quote:
chaoslord wrote on Feb 19, 2016 9:24 AM:
I watched Sealab last night and came up with this. I know you said you'd give us exactly what we wanted but if this is too much some stuff can be removed. I just was trying to match the episode haha.

ALIGNMENT: Town

FLAVOR: Captain Hazel Murphy, Sealab 2021

ROLE:

Once per game, I can ##declare Martian Law, making me Lord Regent of the Sacred Red Planet. My new position as Lord Regent will be publicly announced.

All of the following will last until the beginning of the next game day:
*I am allowed to ##fail any day action, preventing it. (There can be a 1 hour time limit to help keep the game moving).
*I may ##knight any player, becoming unconfirmed masons with them and all other Knights. Out of thread chat will be in a single Knight document only.
*Doctors and other wizards are forbidden. No healing or other wizardry powers will be allowed.
*I may ##court martian one player, turning them vanilla until the next day.
*I am deathproof.
*Town can't lose.

Unrelated to all of that, if I win imgay's rock paper scissors championship I also win this game in addition to anyone else who wins the game. This does not end the game and will not remove me from the game. It will be publicly announced that I am a winner.

You are Extreme Ways Twist

Once during the game I will post extreme ways after you post and whatever you have just said before it will become bullshit and the opposite will officially be the truth.

If you can figure out how to stop whoever is causing this your role will revert to normal.

You are Town and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Drawback: You have a posting restriction and may only post in clips from korean tv shows, music, and way of life. You may make a single post each day outside of this restriction and any post outside of restriction following that will automatically kill you.

quote:
PBS Newshour wrote on Feb 21, 2016 1:54 PM:
I am the EXTREME WAYS TWIST

Once during the game, I will post extreme ways. In that post I will describe a convoluted scheme/conspiracy I just pulled off and explain exactly how it went down. The thing with this post is that its all bullshit, but as soon as I post it, and if I post it with extreme ways, everything that I posted becomes retroactively true. I can not die until this post.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

PBS Newshour posted:

You are Rarity, best mafia player on the Something Awful forums

IT'S TRUE

IT'S drat TRUE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
im going to get a pizza roll

derp