Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is garbage I never even got to post my thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

the reverse thing is still in effect so I think we're actually all empowered now

Everyone has been empowered!

You all now may use a power from a shared pool of powers.

Anyone who wishes to may type

##Shoot <player> to kill them
##Doublevote <player>
##Deathproof <yourself>

The deathproof lasts until the beginning of day 3.

First Come First Serve once gone they are gone.

A DISCOVERY has been made by Gulagdolls.

You have figured out about words.

I have a pool of certain words that if said at the right time invoke events!

Who knows what things may happen?

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 23, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

##shoot: King Burgundy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
King Burgundy - 3p Survivor was killed on day 2

The day continues

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

##Deathproof KhrisKruel

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##Deathproof Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
motherfucker I hate this loving game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i hope that shoot power works in reverse and loving kilsl you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##doublevote CPig

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote CPig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

##Deathproof KhrisKruel

You float towards the counter and the lady behind it says. "You already got one!"

Asiina posted:

##Deathproof Asiina

Asiina is Deathproof until the beginning of day 3!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

now, to say all of the powerful mafia words i know, in the hopes of making more discoveries

420 weed 69 fronz wifom

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

##vote CPig

rude

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

well I'm happy with killing King Burgundy because if we do get our powers back he would've been a nuisance to the town

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So we are empowered VT?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Birdstrike posted:

##doublevote CPig

You doublevote for a non player and it is wasted.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote Birdstrike for wasting the doublevote.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am so angry that 1) I didn't get to use my power even though I met the conditions and 2) I had a cool PR downside that took me so long to do D1 that the day closed, so I've been saving it in a notepad, but now it's worthless.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

totino boy, did you do anything N1? I redirected your power.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina posted:

I am so angry that 1) I didn't get to use my power even though I met the conditions and 2) I had a cool PR downside that took me so long to do D1 that the day closed, so I've been saving it in a notepad, but now it's worthless.

nothing is worthless if you believe in it! Let's all join the Asiina cult of believin'!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Now that I think about it, I picked a relatively boring role for this game.

I don't believe this loving bullshit for a second. Max is a goddamn piece of poo poo who would obviously pick some seriously strong role for a crazy CYOR. Like, what an rear end in a top hat to think that we are dumb enough to fall for this garbage. "Oh I totally picked a boring role I'm so sad." Go gently caress yourself. We aren't complete morons like you who would believe that someone would pick a boring role. Obviously you'd believe it because you are barely functioning, but we are smarter than you. A loving ham sandwich is smarter than you.

Max was a leader in the recent soldiers game which had a lot of bullshit in it, and so knows the kind of craziness that can be out there, but still he says he picks a boring role? There is no loving way that is true. The soldiers game had a lot of crazy poo poo in it and Max, being the worst loving leader in the world, knew all about it. Like he won because of dumb loving luck and better play by everyone else in his thread, while being a useless piece of poo poo.

Like he would have to be the most boring sad sack of a person to pick a boring role in a game where you can literally be anything. And Max is a dumb moron shitheel, but he's not boring. In fact he finds new and creative ways to be a huge rear end in a top hat every loving chance he gets. He's a goddamn genius at being a horrible disgusting mess of a human being. Every time I think he's reached the limit, he manages to top it. It'd be impressive if he didn't make me want to vomit every time I see his loving name.

Honestly, I don't even care what role he picked. He just drags the game down by being in it. He's so loving worthless that he's basically a troll. He's not a real troll though, since those people are terrible on purpose and I honest and truly believe that Max is awful by nature. He can't help being so awful at not just mafia, but life itself, since he's basically functionally braindead. We, as a community, would be infinitely better if he just went away and never came back. Please Max, please leave this game and never bring down mafia with your presence again.

I'm trying to not get angry here, but it really pisses me off when someone who obviously doesn't have the brain capacity to play mafia continues to sign up for games. I'm not trying to be prejudice, but there's a limit on what some people can do, and obviously a forum game where people have to read words other people wrote is just too complex for his feeble mind. I'm really disappointed that any mod allows him to play, because it obviously is just them pitying him for being so loving worthless, but we need to set a hard rule here that people should actually be able to play mafia in order to be in games, and Max obviously can't. Until that day comes and he's banned forever, I'm going to policy vote him until he gets it through his thick skull that he's not wanted here.

##vote Max

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'm not reading that, but I'm guessing it's what you had saved in a text file from day 1

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was all ready to jokevote and then imgay ruined it.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina posted:

I was all ready to jokevote and then imgay ruined it.

ah cheer up you're invincible until day 4

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote Asiina She just made me reveal my role in a different game because she sucks and can't pay attention to what thread she's in, and also hates me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I know exactly where I am.

The vote here was a joke vote.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Let's go people. Let's join the Asiina cult! We will worship her divine immortallity and fall into each other's arms!

:asiina cult:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Max posted:

##vote Asiina She just made me reveal my role in a different game because she sucks and can't pay attention to what thread she's in, and also hates me?

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER. BURN HIM

##vote: max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ugh, she's immortal here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rekt

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm IRL angry at you and also hurt.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

dance with me fellow Asiina Cult members. Dance with me and let us sing praises to our new god!

:asiinacult:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

gently caress Asiina.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

:pusheen:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Oh we are the greatest cult!
We don't kill anyone
We just hold hands and cuddle
and sometimes watch netflix

Chorus:

Because we love Asiina!
Who shall never die!
Until day 4!

Oh we are the greatest cult!
Not like those pansy death cults
that aren't cults for much longer
and can't watch netflix

Chorus:

Because we love Asiina!
Who shall never die!
Until day 4!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Max posted:

gently caress Asiina.

gently caress YOU HERETIC

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote max I don't want to play in this game anymore with Asiina.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
okay mafia words activate:

You can't TRUMP the STUMP

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
make asiina mandatory self-vig on n3 plznthx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'll be shooting max with my next day vig

• Locked thread