Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
This is how TheStrawhatNo gets dissolved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
Ravio just shoves your bed in the loving corner and upturns it. How does he sleep?

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
The next zelda game will have Kowrule and 101 superheroes running through it

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Kurieg posted:

It's in your best interest to buy and upgrade the items before you do their respective dungeon. I know the Sand and Ice Rod in particular make their dungeons loads earlier.

As far as Knucklemaster (Yup) It's possible to get the Lv2 Master Sword before you even step foot in Skull Woods There are actually four ores, not just two

Now the question is will the sword expedite things or is the boss' phases set to a damage cap? Cause man, that was a long and uneventful boss fight.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

bman in 2288 posted:

I actually just recently watched the stream on your channel, Thorn. And I have to say, Highwang's performance during that fight was... he hit the boss enough times for the boss to die.

That's generous

• Locked thread