Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Are you going to show off the coliseum in TFH? Because if you wanna get all the outfits, you're probably gonna be in there for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

ThornBrain posted:

For future reference for everyone: you're all nerds and losers. Acting like you're cooler or more knowledgeable than any other nerd or loser is a pointless exercise. It just emphasizes how we're all just different types of nerds and losers. Now go forth and never waste this much space in one of my or anyone else's threads again.

So I'm gonna take that as a strong maybe to showing off the coliseum.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

ThornBrain posted:

:v:

I do have a solo video set up for Update 5, but I didn't do the coliseum in it. I'll keep it in mind for the next recording session. Having not gone into it, is it random connection only, or can I get revenge on Travis in it?

I'm pretty sure you can fight friends.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

If you ever do go back to the challenges in TFH, you should know that the time challenges are a lot harder than any of the other ones. The non-time challenges are significantly more manageable.

• Locked thread