Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWZoCH60sv4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've only seen like two shmorky toons, what are the best ones

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

George Zimmer posted:

The only good thing about watching people play video games was that one stream where some pedophile looking guy was making fun of an equally (or possibly more) pathetic guy. It was some speed gaming event for charity.

Just so everyone can enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Cantaloupe posted:

jjfagj.swf and the banner ad about how fleshlights feel like a real pussy

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Cantaloupe posted:

i like his gnome salesman where he tries to sell you wishing gum and disc one of iCarly season one

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Cantaloupe posted:

Some of shmorkeys older stuff is hilarious. Genuinely funny.

The later stuff kinda felt a bit too much cheese-monkey-ninja-random for my take.

The ones with lowtax's daughters where loving hilarious however. Note, a small childs idea of funny was inafinitely better than the "woo silly voice floppy nonsense" he was pumpinh out at the end

edit: Whatever I think about the later animations, I do hope this weird gender journey brings her(?) to soe sort of happy place. Transgender poo poo is a headfuck.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Keg posted:

jjfagj.swf and the banner ad about how fleshlights feel like a real pussy

Post the gifs and jpgs

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

mustache man did a run of crash bandicoot 2 and made a bunch of suicide jokes then threatened to murder everyone there when the run failed. you have to kill youself a bunch for the speedrun apparently fyi

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Speedrunning is even more pathetic than shmorky.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

steinrokkan posted:

Speedrunning is even more pathetic than shmorky.

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

oh my god. this is one of the most bizarre audios ive ever heard. mentally ill upset person arguing with a cartoon man who likes to be walked all over and ignoring their obviously mentally ill gf. like christ, i had a family member who'd go off on rants like and we talked to them and got them help because, you know, we cared about them.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

lowtax it sucks that this happened, I enjoyed Gaming Garbage a lot :(

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo Shmorky sounds like when Fred Armisen plays his redhead lady role on Portlandia

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gilganixon posted:

video games are time wasting toys for children

nah

they're also time wasting toys for maldeveloped adults

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

jesus loving christ five seconds in i was like 'goons are way better voice actors than i thought'
and then i got seven minutes in to it and realized shmorky has spent years becoming a cartoon character thing and yeah she's literally insane

edit

at 9 minutes she says "well what do we do...you're the...you're the ...the boss"

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Can we please have a hell thread for trans stuff that way it wont creep around other threads.

Also do you know if Shmorky legally changed his name? Like were you wrong to call him dave in that message?

Finally I have an idea lets all pass the hat around and pay Dave to make an adult coloring book, that will showcase all the ways he is a victim.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Last time there was one of those people started making death threats and doxxing one another because gender identity politics on the internet are cool

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

jesus loving christ five seconds in i was like 'goons are way better voice actors than i thought'
and then i got seven minutes in to it and realized shmorky has spent years becoming a cartoon character thing and yeah she's literally insane

edit

at 9 minutes she says "well what do we do...you're the...you're the ...the boss"

I'm listening and this lady needs to be committed for a while and put on some flavor of medication if that wasn't already obvious

it's only a matter of time before she like stabs someone at the bus station for trying to read her mind with their iPhone or whatever

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Captain Yossarian posted:

When are you going to meet me and that other goon (whose name escapes me) for Chinese food? I've been waiting here for like 3 months...

I'm the other goon. I keep telling him and his wife that the offer still stands, but they are convinced that everyone on the internet is a creepy furry otherkin

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I gotta say, being as crazy as she is, I bet she is loving amazing in bed. The crazy ones always are.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gilok posted:

I gotta say, being as crazy as she is, I bet she is loving amazing in bed. The crazy ones always are.

I'll let you know.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Gilok posted:

I bet Shmorky remembers exactly what his gender is three times a week for about ten minutes.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
fwiw r-lo you really went above and beyond any reasonable expectations during the recent psycho retard saga and lmao that all shmorko's twitter sycophants took away from it was that you misgendered THEM in your internet posts

that's gotta be pretty frustrating but you're the stable adult human being here so probably best to just let it go

shmorky's doomed to die on a mental patient's kitchen knife but he's like 47 now and needs to deal (or choose not to) with his own mistakes

I hope you are well

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

The Rage posted:

Holy poo poo Shmorky sounds like when Fred Armisen plays his redhead lady role on Portlandia

:stare: Haha holy poo poo you're right

Someone should pitch shift the Shmorkwife's part of the audio to sound like Lance

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What would it take for shmorky to break character?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

various cheeses posted:

A loving father

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

various cheeses posted:

whisper 'rosebud' and he'll remember who he really was this whole journey

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

nah

they're also time wasting toys for maldeveloped adults

that;s what i use em for!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i love pee pee

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

various cheeses posted:

Shmorky will never break Klurfabe

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Booblord Zagats posted:

A loving father

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Eh I'm just done with this all, I don't like the negative energy its bringing out in me.

• Locked thread