Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
they searched ya because you gave them permission. The legalese is "no you can't search my car"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

down n out posted:

they searched ya because you gave them permission. The legalese is "Please beat me, because I am intentionally attempting to disrupt your authority over me."

FTFY

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm putting new plates on my bmw tomorrow and am considering these

for cop repellent

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

down n out posted:

they searched ya because you gave them permission. The legalese is "no you can't search my car"

dont talk to cops without a lawyer

dont let cops access your property without a warrant

do these two things and you will be ok!! unless you are a black and they shoot you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you stupid assholes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid assholes

i am literally retarded yes

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I would so play hide the flashlight with some of the perps in this thread

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Deploy spike strips.

Also, if you lower your radio while passing cops, you're bitch made.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

My first car was a purple Ford Ranger with very tinted windows. Got it after it had been repossessed for a bargain because I was poor. It was a cop magnet.

Now I drive an untinted 2013 hatchback and the police don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm blowing good up in that whip driving through roadblocks, whatever. It's such a white person car I love it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Pro tip: most radios let you have a second set of preconfig fave channels.
set the second set to classical channel
when you get pulled over swap to that set. They're more likely to let you off if you're listening to "Von Boneer's concerto for skin flute #5" vs ultra gangsta rap (that means literally anything that could conviveabley be construed to be anything anti cop in even the slightest way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what if you flip the script and pull the cops over by flashing your headlights real fast at them, maybe it's a lady cop and she's kinda cute and you tell her she's got a nice smile but you still gotta write her up for stealing your heart

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

what if you flip the script and pull the cops over by flashing your headlights real fast at them, maybe it's a lady cop and she's kinda cute and you tell her she's got a nice smile but you still gotta write her up for stealing your heart

this is actually quite common

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The one time I treid pulling over a cute cop she crushed my balls until I jizzed blood. It was actually bad and not fun at all.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The one time I treid pulling over a cute cop she crushed my balls until I jizzed blood. It was actually bad and not fun at all.

how could that be bad

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
No insurance is my favorite. gently caress all ya'll if I hit you with my lovely driving.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

And that's how I met your mother.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

dont talk to cops without a lawyer

dont let cops access your property without a warrant

do these two things and you will be ok!! unless you are a black and they shoot you
yeah that "dont talk to cops" lawyer has great advice that is 100% good if youre a white person but if youre black you have to make some concessions so the cops think youre "one of the good ones" otherwise the probable cause is that your parking break looked like a crackpipe and then the dog barked like hes trained to do when they searched your car and you dont remember resisting arrest but you did

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

MiracleWhale posted:

how could that be bad

She didn't like me at all! it wasn't some kind of power play, she literally had power over me and was pleased to abuse it in a very hateful and demeaning way

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
they let you drive away without insurance, nothing to complain about

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

when you get pulled over swap to that set. They're more likely to let you off if you're listening to "Von Boneer's concerto for skin flute #5" vs ultra gangsta rap (that means literally anything that could conviveabley be construed to be anything anti cop in even the slightest way)

better go with country music in the south

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
That's also a good technieqe: I was like "dang officer this proof of insurance card is expired, how stupid of me, let me load up my proof of insurance on my phone.. oh dang I can't get a connection how inconvienent for everyone involved please sire give me but a moment..."
"Alright son forget it, this time you get a warning. Go get your goddamn tags"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you can decrease your chances of getting shot to death by preemptively tazing yourself

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
This city is afraid of me.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBFO2BvoEcw

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I don't believe the op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I don't believe the op

trump voter spotted

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

hampton posted:

I tell them the truth about a warrant that was quashed in January, but they won't ever take their hand off the holster of their pistol.

They claim they pulled me over because a "license plate light" is out, but the car doesn't have those lights.

I give them consent to search, so they will overlook the fact I have no insurance and that the car isn't in my name.

So you don't have lights on your plate (illegal), you don't have insurance (illegal), and have/had warrants. And you didn't get a ticket or go to jail or get your car towed and you want to complain? Get your life together you loving loser.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Dad Gay tell us one more time that the OP is lying..........idiot.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
this is bullshit, i'm white and i get pulled over by the cops all the time. when they run my plates it tells them that i'm on federal supervised release and they can search me without a warrant but still

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the great deceiver posted:

this is bullshit, i'm white and i get pulled over by the cops all the time. when they run my plates it tells them that i'm on federal supervised release and they can search me without a warrant but still

drive whiter

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i drive a camry, i dont know how much whiter i can drive

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

maybe you could put on those stick figure family window decals where you have like one for the dad and one for the mom and one for the dog and one for each of the fourteen kids

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

MiracleWhale posted:

maybe you could put on those stick figure family window decals where you have like one for the dad and one for the mom and one for the dog and one for each of the fourteen kids

i saw one of those the other day but instead of stick figures it was guns. dad was an ar-15, mom was an ak-47, kids were pistols etc. i was gonna go with something like that but after thinking about it some more i dont think that is the best idea for someone in my situation.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you can't drive any whiter, try driving older. Maybe get an Avalon.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm white as the driven snow and I've never been pulled over in my life. Unless you count by like park rangers who are asking me why I'm driving off road on federal land.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i drive a piece of poo poo car without insurance why do cops pull me over

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I used to constantly get pulled over because I was a retarded teenager who didnt remember to turn his lights on after second shift

Never got a ticket though lmao

Honestly if you're not white your best bet is to repeatedly fire a grenade launcher into a police station so you at least get value for money when they shoot you

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I also got a ticket right when 405 turns into a 35 mph zone because its on a corner and you can't see the loving speed limit sign

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol

try a buick or an oldsmobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is terrible advice. Cops don’t want to talk over your radio, and if you reach to turn it off during the coversation, they’ll shoot you for making a sudden movement.

• Locked thread