Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I like the Korean horror film Tale of Two Sisters. Dumplings is a good Hong Kong horror film, although I don't know if that'd be too gross out in a way? I thought it was well made though.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

rear end-penny posted:

The quintessential goon shirt is harder to peg than the cargo shorts.

Three Wolf Moon shirt

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

New content added, remember to say hi in my guestbook!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I'm sorta trying to look for a part time gig but probably not as seriously as I should. Kind of daunting with the whole visa thing

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
goon morning fellow posters. I hope everyone is well today. I had a dream that left me feeling flummoxed and agitated last night, but I cannot recollect it very well.

Escape From Noise

Evil Bob posted:

goon morning fellow posters. I hope everyone is well today. I had a dream that left me feeling flummoxed and agitated last night, but I cannot recollect it very well.

That's always a weird feeling

Prof. Crocodile

Evil Bob posted:

backward talking midget again? i would think you would be used to that by now.

Evil Bob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

backward talking midget again? i would think you would be used to that by now.

:twisted:

xcheopis

HONK

Taking a break from devouring delicious birthday foods to have a bit of a lie-down, since that catnip is pretty potent. I only uploaded the video because the vet wanted to hear some of the odd noises he makes (toward the end of the video) and I'll be taking it down some time soon (after I've talked with his doctor).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6LYTv0RVJI

Maybe this is a Sméagol/Gollum situation. "My precious!" he says to the pillow.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Trying

xcheopis posted:

HONK

Taking a break from devouring delicious birthday foods to have a bit of a lie-down, since that catnip is pretty potent. I only uploaded the video because the vet wanted to hear some of the odd noises he makes (toward the end of the video) and I'll be taking it down some time soon (after I've talked with his doctor).

leave your cat's weird noises to posterity IMO

xcheopis

oh but seriously I posted:

leave your cat's weird noises to posterity IMO

Those aren't even the weirdest noises he makes!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

xcheopis posted:

HONK

cat does not know it's not a goose!

In other important news, I made a really good sammich for my lunch

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I made a really good sammich for my lunch

pls describe sandwich itt

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In other important news, I made a really good sammich for my lunch

Pics or it didn't happen.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

spring greens, tomato, lots of good mayo, deli mustard, oil/vinegar/herbs dressing stuff, roast turkey, ham, and smoked gouda on toasted wheat.
e:

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Mostly trail. God. I'm still pissed at myself for oversleeping

nice, i did the same thing yesterday morning. at least ya did something outside

Evil Bob posted:

I’m getting an mtb soon :D can’t wait to do some serious riding in the spring!

rain’s here now and road rides are going to start getting fewer and further between. I can deal with it but my toddler is not gonna be happy!

dunno if you already have a bike you’re gonna purchase, but if you PM me i’ll send you a link to join Diamondback’s corporate discount program. you basically get a few hundred bucks off of their bikes and some other brands

Evil Bob

Macnult posted:

nice, i did the same thing yesterday morning. at least ya did something outside

dunno if you already have a bike you’re gonna purchase, but if you PM me i’ll send you a link to join Diamondback’s corporate discount program. you basically get a few hundred bucks off of their bikes and some other brands

Still looking right now, I'll check out diamondback's offerings and let you know. I actually have a PRETTY sweet deal through a sporting goods company I used to work for in CA. After working there for a year employees got 40% off FOR. LIFE. But you have to buy in person. So my first route is going to be seeing if I can work out pro-forming a bike over the phone and picking up in person around the holidays, or asking them to bring in the bike I want (when I decide) and put it on hold til next time I'm in the bay.

Hopefully one of the managers I worked with is still working there, been meaning to call and see if I can make this work.

Macnult

Evil Bob posted:

Still looking right now, I'll check out diamondback's offerings and let you know. I actually have a PRETTY sweet deal through a sporting goods company I used to work for in CA. After working there for a year employees got 40% off FOR. LIFE. But you have to buy in person. So my first route is going to be seeing if I can work out pro-forming a bike over the phone and picking up in person around the holidays, or asking them to bring in the bike I want (when I decide) and put it on hold til next time I'm in the bay.

Hopefully one of the managers I worked with is still working there, been meaning to call and see if I can make this work.

that’s sick. pro-forms are definitely the move if you can finesse one. i have one for Jamis through my work and might pull the trigger on a 29” full suspension within the next year or so

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

spring greens, tomato, lots of good mayo, deli mustard, oil/vinegar/herbs dressing stuff, roast turkey, ham, and smoked gouda on toasted wheat.
e:

There we go!

more falafel please

forums poster

I ordered a sandwich from a cuban cafe place because it used to be my go-to friday meal at the office but i can only occasionally get it delivered

it's a pressed sandwich on french bread, with shrimp, chorizo, arugala, onion, and citrus garlic aioli. no pics cause i wolfed it down very fast

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cuban sammich is the best sammich. even though that doesn't sound like a cuban sandwich, it sounds like a pretty good cuban sandwich!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I had that thread long ago, best sammiches. It's good to hear the Cuban remains on top (closely followed by the reuben).

If only there was a third (oobin) sandwich worthy of those other two, the top three sandwiches would rhyme. Certainly that would contribute something to this whole world peace business, right?

Sig by Heather Papps

Trying

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

cuban sammich is the best sammich. even though that doesn't sound like a cuban sandwich, it sounds like a pretty good cuban sandwich!

you talk so hip you're really twisting my melon

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

they have a lot of different sammiches including cubano, ropa vieja, etc, your cuban staples. i just really like this weird shrimp/chorizo sandwich

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

cubanos are easily one of the best sandwiches, what a good choice.

sig by Heather Papps!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sandwich tier lists inevitably divide and destroy subforums

a man died in '15 during the byob sandwich wars and it took that tragedy to get posters to drop their sandwich gang tags and adopt community badges instead

Jinh

In the land of the Cubanos, the man with the Philly Cheesesteak wiz wit is king

Macnult

fidel castro quitting cigars cold turkey and replacing them with foot long subs

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I had that thread long ago, best sammiches. It's good to hear the Cuban remains on top (closely followed by the reuben).

If only there was a third (oobin) sandwich worthy of those other two, the top three sandwiches would rhyme. Certainly that would contribute something to this whole world peace business, right?

only option is tuna bacon sandwich we can call it "tuban"

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 24, 2020

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

vanisher

Please BYOB click the link below and view this very cute thing

https://imgur.com/gallery/JjQ3gsQ

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

V cute, vanisher. V cute.

Chewbecca

vanisher posted:

Please BYOB click the link below and view this very cute thing

https://imgur.com/gallery/JjQ3gsQ

:3:

Man, it's the last Friday of my week off and I'm super sad, don't make me go back to the bad place. That's where the bad things are :smith:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Pahilla the Hun posted:

only option is tuna bacon sandwich we can call it "tuban"

I appreciate the effort but personally, bacon on sandwiches, no thank you. BLT is like eating a handful of rubber bands.

Sig by Heather Papps

Chewbecca

What's an "eaten" sandwich, isn't that what all sandwiches end up being?!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I appreciate the effort but personally, bacon on sandwiches, no thank you. BLT is like eating a handful of rubber bands.

you're not cooking you bacon right

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

my guess is it's scraped a bunch of references to a "half-eaten sandwich"

xcheopis

Chewbecca posted:

England's public schools are slacking off on spelling.

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Eaten sandwich" sounds like a regional variant on the old ABC gum trick. Do not foolishly say sure, you would like an E-10 sandwich, it's an unpleasant punchline.

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

"Eaten sandwich" sounds like a regional variant on the old ABC gum trick. Do not foolishly say sure, you would like an E-10 sandwich, it's an unpleasant punchline.

do you like seefood :twisted:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

:3:

Man, it's the last Friday of my week off and I'm super sad, don't make me go back to the bad place. That's where the bad things are :smith:

well on the upside you delighted the forums with pictures of exotic wildlife, promises of vegemite, and drawing of goons. :unsmith:

did you enjoy your non-byob time away?