Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

the cryptid is lonely and just wants to hold hands, welcome it into your life :colbert:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Tiny Myers posted:

the cryptid is lonely and just wants to hold hands, welcome it into your life :colbert:

:gooncamp:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

This happens to me two or three times a week, damned Asperger's.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

hello hi I have exciting news because I am now scheduled to leave hospital life for good in february and that was faster than anticipated but apparently we did either something right or something so terribly wrong that it turned right again but either way, it looks like you guys are gonna have to endure my posting im so sorry

hooray gag, drat that sounds promising!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

It's good here but I'm glad I am going home, too, lots of poo poo to do in the future, I need to move soon and I found new friends and need to structure life again after such a long time of weirdness

medically stuff isn't great but also not bad, we hit a point where the doctors are fairly confident this can work out, recovering weight will still take many months from now but at least it appears to be moving finally and so we can make this work while also rebuilding all the things

and most importantly while posting

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

recovering weight will still take many months from now but at least it appears to be moving finally and so we can make this work while also rebuilding all the things

hopefully the plan of action involves many tacos and burriots and other delicious things your byob friends would like to to eat!!

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

hello hi I have exciting news because I am now scheduled to leave hospital life for good in february and that was faster than anticipated but apparently we did either something right or something so terribly wrong that it turned right again but either way, it looks like you guys are gonna have to endure my posting im so sorry

*cheers you on* !

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

Heck yes! WTG GaG!

cruft

Hey now, here is my song
For you, yeah that's right
I wish that I was yours
But I'm too shy I suppose

Escape From Noise

Good job GaG!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jan 18, 2022

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

happy to hear good news from GaG!!!

gag post ur increasingly rotund butt

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Fab news GaG - great to hear you are heading home.

cruft

Woke up with this in my head, I hope you all enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Fo1g94ha0

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

cruft posted:

Woke up with this in my head, I hope you all enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Fo1g94ha0

thank

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

:moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio:

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

yobbers, dispatches from SAmart, if you ever wondered how bad you can ship a nice package for a friendly goon

https://i.imgur.com/Z9Loyxj.mp4

gallery of sigs

he/him

Gramps

gently caress yeah GAG way to stuff your face in a medically appropriate manner

Prof. Crocodile

Gramps posted:

gently caress yeah GAG way to stuff your face in a medically appropriate manner

a feat all the more impressive for his living in a land without tacos

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Manifisto posted:

hopefully the plan of action involves many tacos and burriots and other delicious things your byob friends would like to to eat!!

Double extra cheese on everything. Although I'm sure its a typo, burriot makes me think of a charriot pulled by burritos. Maybe 4 burritos and a charriot of bean and cheese dip for them.

I put a lot of effort into gaining weight when I was too skinny, so I have a couple good tips. A bit of real butter chucked into everything is an easy way to add calories and healthy fats. Peanut butter powder is a great way to add a bit of calories and protein to stuff(a heaping spoonful in a glass of chocolate milk tastes great, and works too if chocolate protein powder is added as well making for a big glass of protein and calories). Also, gaining some weight in a country overflowing with yummy food and beer is a huge plus.

Ich brauche zwei Würst un(d) ein Bier.

Edit:missed hitting the d

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jan 18, 2022

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I wonder why dudes make more money, both them chicks stood there mystified until a dude sorted out the box's pitch momentum.

Joking. I'd have been pissed at someone interupting the most interesting poo poo I'd ever seen at some box shipping station. I'd prob have sent someone out for lunch and drinks and had someone else look for chairs and planned to spend my afternoon seeing how long a box could flip on an inclined belt.

ok looking at it a few more times, was she helping it spin? it'd only take a jab at the upper section to arrest momentum and let it go. it seemed more like they were having fun and the dude ruined it for them.

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

:yayclod:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Heather Papps

hello friend

my whole house smells like paint thinner. i have also determined that either isopropyl alcohol works better than paint thinner, or the rag you use makes a huge difference in paint stripping efficiency.

at like 9 oclock last night i sat down and was like "this is going to take a long time" but i'm not scheduled to have guests for a couple of months at least, so that's okay.

i'm going to make a thread about it because it's gonna be slow going.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

also GAG i am very happy to hear that!!!

biosterous

nesamdoom posted:

ok looking at it a few more times, was she helping it spin? it'd only take a jab at the upper section to arrest momentum and let it go. it seemed more like they were having fun and the dude ruined it for them.

i think it was out of reach so she couldn't touch it, then buddy comes along and solves the problem but also stops the fun

gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

i think it was out of reach so she couldn't touch it, then buddy comes along and solves the problem but also stops the fun

it's one of those situations where you have the capacity to stop a bad thing from happening if you stop and think about it for a moment but also it's really funny so you don't want to

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

my whole house smells like paint thinner. i have also determined that either isopropyl alcohol works better than paint thinner, or the rag you use makes a huge difference in paint stripping efficiency.

at like 9 oclock last night i sat down and was like "this is going to take a long time" but i'm not scheduled to have guests for a couple of months at least, so that's okay.

i'm going to make a thread about it because it's gonna be slow going.

if it's latex paint (it sounds like it is) denatured alchohol is the right thing to use.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alnilam

Hell yeah GaG put on the weight!! I wanna see a Thicc rear end over there

ty manifisto

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

we yearn to hear the wind clap across the twin cheeks of GaG again.

sig by owlhawk911

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

pixaal posted:

we yearn to hear the wind clap across the twin cheeks of GaG again.

:agreed: :c2b:

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

:toot:

more falafel please

forums poster

my toilet is clogged and the plumber can't fix it so I'm getting my toilet replaced

in the meantime I guess my posts will just have to go here :evilbuddy:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Gramps

more falafel please posted:

my toilet is clogged and the plumber can't fix it so I'm getting my toilet replaced

Wow dumps so powerful terlet died. I'm impressed

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

This is bonkers, there aren't even any moving parts, how can a plumber not be able to fix it. Unless the clog is like cement all the way down or something then it might be cheaper to replace than to drill the clog out. (Also a clog is usually way deeper down than the body of the toilet, so replacing the toilet wouldn't even help.)

Prof. Crocodile

you’re in luck! gbs has a new ‘pissing in the sink’ thread that should be of great help to you.

more falafel please

forums poster

roomforthetuna posted:

This is bonkers, there aren't even any moving parts, how can a plumber not be able to fix it. Unless the clog is like cement all the way down or something then it might be cheaper to replace than to drill the clog out. (Also a clog is usually way deeper down than the body of the toilet, so replacing the toilet wouldn't even help.)

with the toilet off and the supply hose going into the drain it drains fine, and dumping a bucket of water down the drain goes down fine. there's apparently a caked up clog somewhere in the middle of the twisty part of the toilet. i might consider other options but this is the only toilet in the house so we kinda need it fixed tonight

cruft

We're gonna need more details here, this doesn't sound right. Unless, as has been hinted previously, you are making GBS threads literal bricks.

E: okay, beaten. But I'm leaving this because I'm pretty proud of that joke.

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm probably getting hosed but I can't poop unless this is fixed. i went to the grocery store to poop today (also needed butter and cinnamon)

alnilam

I had the same thing happen mfp, there was apparently some foreign object from the previous owners that made the terlet clog very, very frequently and the plumber couldn't get it out. Luckily even the cheapest terlets are just fine. Measure the rough-out and buy your own at lowes depot for $150 or whatever and have them install it.

However i highly recommend treating yourself to a terlet seat upgrade down the line, get a slow close enameled wood seat, it's a very easy diy job to switch it out and it's just about the only part of the toilet whose quality really affects your day to day life imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i once knocked pill bottle into a friend's terlet as it was flushing