Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

*beckons you over*

Come close

*whispers in your ear*

It

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
No when it comes home it will be a good thing with lots of cheering and jubilation

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
There's been 55 years of hurt

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
We must be healed

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Rarity posted:

We must be healed

Three Lions

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ON A SHIRT

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Broudie lot in the yob today then

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Broudie lot in the yob today then

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Rarity posted:

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

Good job, Pickles.

cruft

Hi, I'm in San Antonio and it looks like this:

Texas is acting like the pandemic is over, but a few people (like the crufts) are still wearin' 'em indoors.

Thinking back to how many times I've come back from a work conference and then become sick, I'm gonna keep this up as long as I can.

alnilam

Mormon Nailer posted:

We all post down here.

ty manifisto

cruft

Ruby is at home with her grandpa

biosterous

president's choice brand potato chips, korean bbq flavour. review: eh, they're okay i guess. yeah it tastes a bit more korean than regular bbq chips. i'll eat the rest but won't bother buying again

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

platypus parade

Mormon Nailer posted:

Please tell me more about astrology!!!! What's your sun, moon and rising?!

libra, libra, and leo.

astrology is cool.

Escape From Noise

What's the Mungo my Jerrys?

I'm going to put in my resignation letter for this stupid job tomorrow. I'd do it today, but there's a meeting, and if I put in my notice afterwards I'll be here all loving night. Tomorrow I'm relatively free so I'll write it up tonight and submit it tomorrow.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Escape From Noise posted:

What's the Mungo my Jerrys?

I'm going to put in my resignation letter for this stupid job tomorrow. I'd do it today, but there's a meeting, and if I put in my notice afterwards I'll be here all loving night. Tomorrow I'm relatively free so I'll write it up tonight and submit it tomorrow.

fixin to mark out in the dark out(side) when pro wrestling is on in an hour

gl & goonspeed dude. i rly hope it works out :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I'm sure that my old company still won't have their license, but I'd rather sit at home with my thumb up my rear end than deal with a hostile work environment.

take the moon

by sebmojo
ya no ones gift of precious breath should be wasted being intimidated or whatever at an awful job

hard agree

----------------

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

ya no ones gift of precious breath should be wasted being intimidated or whatever at an awful job

hard agree

U know it!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

okiedoke posted:

Good morning. What kind of tea were you taking about? I'm a basic iced tea person but I've always liked that tea could almost mean any kind of plant/herb you steep for drinkin.

Hello, I was talking about many teas and the tea horse road, a place of mystery and wonder and tea, mostly of the pressed and fermented varieties, which also is used as more of a soup as you move into Tibet! If you look for West China Tea on the Instagram the video is there and sideways, as videos sometimes are.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

cruft posted:

Hi, I'm in San Antonio and it looks like this:

Texas is acting like the pandemic is over, but a few people (like the crufts) are still wearin' 'em indoors.

Thinking back to how many times I've come back from a work conference and then become sick, I'm gonna keep this up as long as I can.

If ye come to Austin, friend, I shall pour you tea.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends I was notified that in my recent lack of posts I also forgot to create a sig gallery for spring and now everyone is also melting in summer and I feel guilty to post it now so does anyone want to step up and take that guilt off me and make the thread because actually I'm phone posting and I'm scared to forget it again if I don't do it right away so I'm making a note here
you can also remind and yell at me if I fail again Im a terrible mod and a worse poster that lurks too much

Goons Are Gifts

more importantly, hello hood morning because I'm hiding behind a hood

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hello and good morning GaG. we know the life of a mod doesn't allow 4 fraternization it's cool

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo

Goons Are Great posted:

hello friends I was notified that in my recent lack of posts I also forgot to create a sig gallery for spring and now everyone is also melting in summer and I feel guilty to post it now so does anyone want to step up and take that guilt off me and make the thread because actually I'm phone posting and I'm scared to forget it again if I don't do it right away so I'm making a note here
you can also remind and yell at me if I fail again Im a terrible mod and a worse poster that lurks too much

ill do it if no one has, good mungo gag

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

hello and good morning GaG. we know the life of a mod doesn't allow 4 fraternization it's cool

GaG is too busy representing BYOB as our official delegate to the United Forums

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Rarity posted:

GaG is too busy representing BYOB as our official delegate to the United Forums

I've heard he's A BIG MAN and always shirtless. Sleeps 1 hour per day at most. Putin beware :gifttank:

Finger Prince

The best part of a new start time at work are the multiple anxiety dreams the night before where your alarm doesn't go off, or maybe it did and you turned it off and fell back asleep, or all the clocks are wrong, there must have been a power cut. And you can find one of your socks and one of your shoes in your rush to get dressed. And now you're two hours late, etc.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Does anyone else find that if they think back on a time they went in a car from one place to another, there is essentially no memory of that time? It feels a lot like a loading screen between zones.

Goons Are Gifts

in the great mod convention I do represent byob on principle without pants, it's what al taught me and it's what fluffie wanted

Goons Are Gifts

thank you for posting ttm I actually did remember to do it now but I'm even glad er that you did it already so we can start collecting sigs sooner and thus generate more sigs in the sig gallery you know that's how galleries work, the earlier you post the bigger it gets

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

in the great mod convention I do represent byob on principle without pants, it's what al taught me and it's what fluffie wanted

Thank you for your service. Your rear end just won't quit helping BYOB.

Goons Are Gifts

now where's my own spring sig good thing I always keep it guarded by that dragon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't find my favorite jeans and I'm about an inch off of a meltdown but they might be at bf's house

Goons Are Gifts

Mormon Nailer posted:

Thank you for your service. Your rear end just won't quit helping BYOB.

I'm trying to motivate other mods to also free themselves of the pants shackles but their rear end just won't quit being hidden behind a wall of carbon and cellulose for no good reason

Goons Are Gifts

in the mod forum there's a rule that says the less pants you wear the closer you are related to byob and you won't believe the number of pants eldarion from coupons wears its insulting

Escape From Noise

Important crosspost from the waffle thread

Escape From Noise posted:

I think I found GaG's grandfather.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dr. Eldarion attempts to walk through the hall in SA headquarters to BYOB but becomes wedged in the doorway, unable to cross the threshold because he is wearing seventy pairs of pants.

If he'd only remove one...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG, your family resemblance is UNCANNY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'm going to need that hat on whatever my rear end based av will be next

open for suggestions I need an asshat now