Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm going to need that hat on whatever my next rear end based av will be next

open for suggestions I need an asshat now

As an asshat I feel I would be incredibly well qualified for the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

roomforthetuna posted:

Does anyone else find that if they think back on a time they went in a car from one place to another, there is essentially no memory of that time? It feels a lot like a loading screen between zones.

Like, commuting?

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami
hewwo

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Dr. Eldarion attempts to walk through the hall in SA headquarters to BYOB but becomes wedged in the doorway, unable to cross the threshold because he is wearing seventy pairs of pants.

If he'd only remove one...

When you get a great deal on 70 pairs of pants, you need to show them off. :colbert:

Stoner Sloth

do jorts count as pants?

welcome & chat!

Goons Are Gifts

did we ever settle the debate how to call a plural of asses, asses en mass
is it an rear end coalition??
asshat collection
rear end congregation

i need to find the thread

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

When you get a great deal on 70 pairs of pants, you need to show them off. :colbert:

70 is not very :nice:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Gold Monday

I accidentally got really drunk last night because box wine is the devil and I do not feel like a winner today

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Gold Monday

I accidentally got really drunk last night because box wine is the devil and I do not feel like a winner today

But did you slap the bag

alnilam

Mormon Nailer posted:

But did you slap the bag

The bag, it must be slapped

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Dr. Eldarion attempts to walk through the hall in SA headquarters to BYOB but becomes wedged in the doorway, unable to cross the threshold because he is wearing seventy pairs of pants.

And you know he only paid for 60 of them :argh:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

cruft posted:

What the gently caress is this? Are you saying you like paying less than the full price for items, comrade? :thunkher:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Mormon Nailer posted:

But did you slap the bag

Oh dear god thankfullly no. I did show some some restraint

Escape From Noise

I found this and am now very sad.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Escape From Noise posted:

Who doesn’t like a classic bowl of hotdog broccoli corn shrimp soup :confused:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Always brings back fond memories of my grandmother’s kitchen. Watching her open the package of hot dogs, grabbing some bags of frozen veg and seafood from the freezer, and dumping it all in a bowl of tepid water. That’s what love looks like

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What a terrible day to have eyes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We need a Mestres da Sopas tag now. Only thing this is missing is catupiry.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Goons Are Great posted:

thank you for posting ttm I actually did remember to do it now but I'm even glad er that you did it already so we can start collecting sigs sooner and thus generate more sigs in the sig gallery you know that's how galleries work, the earlier you post the bigger it gets

its all good because it pads my goldmine stat, currently supported by what if lotr but with guns (companion thread to what if harry potter but with guns), ???, and many other classic threads im sure people remember

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ugh work's been so busy today I've been going non-stop for 5.5 hours, can everyone please just gently caress off?

(Except you BYOB, you can stay)

take the moon

by sebmojo
k so last years summer sig isnt yearkmarked and thus convenient for usage but i cant remember who did it for me sorry. if u made this easy breezy sig please speak up and i will put the credit in there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i had some lunch (ham, turkey, provalone, lettuce, lots of mayo on toasted wheat) and some tea (yorkshire gold) and am feeling much recovered.

Lunch cures all wounds

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Morning. We have our Teams meeting each Monday and I gotta call out a bunch of bs some of my coworkers pull on the weekends when the bosses aren't here and it's gonna be an awkward one. I have the most experience so the workload gets shifted to me, even though these dorks have been here 1-2 YEARS and I still gotta parent them. It's also rainy and I want a nap. I did go grab an Americano on break, so got that going for me.

xcheopis

okiedoke posted:

Morning. We have our Teams meeting each Monday and I gotta call out a bunch of bs some of my coworkers pull on the weekends when the bosses aren't here and it's gonna be an awkward one. I have the most experience so the workload gets shifted to me, even though these dorks have been here 1-2 YEARS and I still gotta parent them. It's also rainy and I want a nap. I did go grab an Americano on break, so got that going for me.

Rainy day naps are so nice

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
cat

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:thunk:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HoFgCGLyk

more falafel please

forums poster

we have reached our destination for day 1 of a 12 day road trip to points west (and then back home)

so far I have played the floor is lava with my niblings and defused about 6 screaming matches, I don't know how anyone has kids

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

alnilam

Cool where u goin friend?

more falafel please posted:

I don't know how anyone has kids

And uh you get used to the bad stuff and the good stuff owns

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

I thought it involved birds and bees but IDK, still figuring it out.

xcheopis

I thought it involved birds and bees but IDK, still figuring it out.

Wait, what? I was told there would be bees.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There are bees, I was warned but did not believe them, and now I am covered in bees

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

There are bees, I was warned but did not believe them, and now I am covered in bees

Don't mind me, just over here in a JEALOUS RAGE

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

more falafel please

forums poster

alnilam posted:

Cool where u goin friend?

And uh you get used to the bad stuff and the good stuff owns

Denver for a couple days and then Utah for a couple days and then we don't know exactly. I'm pushing for coming back through Kansas City/STL, but we'll see how the week goes

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Don't mind me, just over here in a JEALOUS RAGE

Just bee yourself, my dear

Seriously my bees like to swarm me and give me "bee hugs" and not sting and I love it, but I think it's because I spend time with them. Also there's already so much comb and honey it's not even funny.

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

Just bee yourself, my dear

Seriously my bees like to swarm me and give me "bee hugs" and not sting and I love it, but I think it's because I spend time with them. Also there's already so much comb and honey it's not even funny.

Bees are so cool. I keep packets of sugar to hand so I can give exhausted bees sugar water if they need it.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

Bees are so cool. I keep packets of sugar to hand so I can give exhausted bees sugar water if they need it.

:3:

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Okay you know this but I extra love you for that.

My bebbies.

cruft

more falafel please posted:

Denver for a couple days and then Utah for a couple days and then we don't know exactly. I'm pushing for coming back through Kansas City/STL, but we'll see how the week goes

Wave at me when you cross I-25!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Soon we will have much joy and also many bebby bee, as there are tens of thousands of new baby bees in their combs and it's very very very exciting, my queen has been a very busy girl so far.