Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

there's no air here and i feel high, but I have not had any intoxicants besides caffeine and nicotine

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

day 2 of the 12 day road trip to points west and beyond update:

Nebraska is very long. we're almost to Denver and then we don't have to drive tomorrow

Good Denver breweries are:
Our Mutual Friend

Crooked Stave (for expensive sours)

Grandma's House was a neat brew pub that had an interior like a grandma's place and old game systems.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

theres a restaurant with an airplane stuck in it, iirc that waz pretty good eats

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Escape From Noise

West Flanders and Upslope in Boulder are also good.

Escape From Noise

Unfortunately Jack-n-Grill is closed so you can no longer eat a breakfast burrito the size of a baby.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Denver? I barely even know her!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Denver? I barely even know her!

I've met Boulder.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello byob I got you this Denver

Hey thanks that's a nice Denver

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Really wanna go to Denver and look at some god dang mountains but also weed vacation I tell you what

Pahilla the Hun

Mormon Nailer posted:

Really wanna go to Denver and look at some god dang mountains but also weed vacation I tell you what

i tell you what :clint:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Escape From Noise

Is this John Denver?

Pahilla the Hun

yes i am john denver ama

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

first off, no i don’t know where john connor is

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

just because we are both named john its absurd and yes of course i know john tesh we are good friends

thanks nesamdoom!!

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Late on music chat, but I've been missing my drum kit a lot lately. No space for one where I live currently, but I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it though. I've watched whiplash several times over the last couple weeks and many old live performances from jazz players and yeah. Mood, as the kids are want to say these days.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I had a nightmare I got banned from SA :cry:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince

I had many epic, cinematic dreams last night (hooray melatonin!). The first was I was watching a documentary about a tiny endangered marmoset/monkey from China that was living in a garbage dump in India after having been moved the long way around the world through various sad means. Halfway through, the documentary turned into a vlog where the filmmaker decided he would take the monkey back to its clan over the Himalayas. So we followed him and his two person crew through lands exotic (like, really exotic. You should have seen the massive geometric fruits at the one orchard) over the mighty Himalayas and finally reunited the monkey with its family. Then there were interviews with the crew and the monkey, and he was very, extremely articulate. Then, inception like, my partner and I were on the couch discussing the dream we had just watched.
Other things happened after, like looking for headphones in a dream-familiar music store in an unfamiliar mall and getting lost, and being stuck in traffic on a highway I think in Britain and the entire road shifting to force all the traffic off onto some local B roads, and having to pull over and look at a map to try to figure out how to get back on the highway.
I think the overall theme here is I'm loving lost.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

New Hobo Johnson is extremely my poo poo.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

g'mungo

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
G'mungo.

xcheopis

okiedoke posted:

Late on music chat, but I've been missing my drum kit a lot lately. No space for one where I live currently, but I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it though. I've watched whiplash several times over the last couple weeks and many old live performances from jazz players and yeah. Mood, as the kids are want to say these days.

Do you have it in storage on the chance you end up with terrible neighbors?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
One of our new therapist volunteers has decided that actually this isn't gonna work for him so I've had to tell a bunch of people the support they were about to start next week isn't going ahead after all. For gently caress sake this service is a disaster

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

biosterous

hello byob I got you this Denver

parking garage in the shape of the cool S, :nice:

side note: my brain has decided the phrase "parking garage" is complete nonsense even though, uh, it's not and lots of people use that

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Pahilla the Hun posted:

yes i am john denver ama

can you draw a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

gorgeous marigolds, everyone

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

https://twitter.com/Bodegacats_/status/1404845928314441729?s=20

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i burned the roof of my mouth a few days ago on some tea i guess and it's really interfering with my lunch because i like my sammich bread crusty and toasty and chewing is just like 'ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow'

there's a pun on masochism and mastication in there somewhere but I can't quite put it together

xcheopis

Masochation

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Suddenly I have like 500 new youtube subscribers and this dumb fist of the north star clip I put up there when I was drunk at 2AM a decade ago has like 600k views

Am I an influencer now?

cruft

Achtane posted:

Suddenly I have like 500 new youtube subscribers and this dumb fist of the north star clip I put up there when I was drunk at 2AM a decade ago has like 600k views

Am I an influencer now?

Consider me influenced.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
G'mafternungo everyone I'm going to buy a beach towel tonight so I can go lie on the beach permanently, it's been burning me up that I live so close to a beautiful lake beach but I have no way to loaf about there.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

lie on the beach permanently, it's been burning me up

May I recommend you invest in some sunscreen or sun-blocking garments? Perhaps a parasol?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I made cannellini bean, aubergine and cottage cheese soup for dinner and it's nothing like the vibe I'd normally eat but it's come out pretty well. I'm not the kind of person who could ever go veggie but it's nice to know I have the option for the odd one-off

xcheopis

https://thewonderfoodbakery.weebly.com/ (previously Kam Land Bakery)

This is the bakery from which I buy egg tarts. They have many other truly delicious-looking products, and are always busy, but I'm stuck on the egg tarts. So if you are in Oakland and want egg tarts... you should buy them here.

Egg.
Tarts.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

May I recommend you invest in some sunscreen or sun-blocking garments? Perhaps a parasol?

Everyone needs a parasol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

https://thewonderfoodbakery.weebly.com/ (previously Kam Land Bakery)

This is the bakery from which I buy egg tarts. They have many other truly delicious-looking products, and are always busy, but I'm stuck on the egg tarts. So if you are in Oakland and want egg tarts... you should buy them here.

Egg.
Tarts.

Omg want

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I used to buy my weird five but pastry from Kam Land. I miss them very much.

Eta: get the lotus seed wife cake, you want it

xcheopis

The workers are part of the "no chit-chat, give us the money and we give you the food ok bye" union and that's fine with me!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I like how parasol's name translates to Sun Stopper which sounds pretty metal