Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Sorry boss yes boss more posts incoming I'm not slacking here :sweatdrop:

mmm yeah... i'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to come in on saturday, gotta keep the good post numbers up for this quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

mmm yeah... i'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to come in on saturday, gotta keep the good post numbers up for this quarter

*sigh* It's a living I guess *chains self to keyboard*

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

The owner of a brewery I worked at in Osaka a few years ago who was a massive creep and would throw massive temper tantrums over minor issues and tried to get me blackballed/deported with Facebook and Instagram posts, posted the label for their newest beer today and someone in the industry sent me a link since I have them blocked on everything and the whole thing is just so gross on a few levels. It's very un BYOB and could potentially doxx me so I won't post it but I'm so glad I left that place. I'd be so upset to have that label on my beer. Finding out way later that one of the names/labels he used was a reference to some erotic manga was gross enough.

Rinzla

Rarity posted:

Sorry boss yes boss more posts incoming I'm not slacking here :sweatdrop:

Use the office space to partake in yoga. Have your boss enter the office to see desks pushed aside and yourself in the middle praising the sun.

Sun bro’s best bros.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Rinzla posted:

Use the office space to partake in yoga. Have your boss enter the office to see desks pushed aside and yourself in the middle praising the sun.

Sun bro’s best bros.

There's no time to be doing yoga when there are posts to be made!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rinzla

Rarity posted:

There's no time to be doing yoga when there are posts to be made!

Posts about yoga?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Rinzla posted:

Posts about yoga?

Posts about anything!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Posts about anything!

why this is the kind of straight shooter response that has upper management written all over it! proud of you Rarity

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I friggin ate it. It was good. But Ms cruft ordered this "caprese salad", which wound up being a dozen unsalted mozzarella balls on one basil leaf each, with two tomato slices and some vinaigre. So she ate half my burger.

It was some sort of bean patty, with a big roasted poblano chile on it, and red onion, tomato, and lettuce.

God drat it now I'm hungry again.

I'm late but that's the exact gd burg I want!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Literally A Person posted:

I am living the hoodie life and I love it!!!

When I go back to Portland this fall I demand LAP and Mrs. Person time. We can talk about power tools and be stupid in Burgerville.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am an hour early for leaving for work so I'm being a degenerate in a parking lot, smoking cloves, gothily.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

why this is the kind of straight shooter response that has upper management written all over it! proud of you Rarity

*shuffles into the interview*

"It says on your CV you have leadership experience?"

"Yes I was given IK powers and used them to instigate a bloody coup on senior management"

*interviewer slides CV to the side* "Riiiiiiiiight"

cruft

Good morning, orbs.

biosterous

i've been around in donkeytown
too long, baby too long
heading out of donkeytown
so long, so long, so long

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

by which i mean i have work today so i'm not gonna be on as much, but then again when i'm not at work i'm usually playing games and not posting during the work hours, so

gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Good morning. :orb:

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

i've been around in donkeytown
too long, baby too long
heading out of donkeytown
so long, so long, so long

Won't you take me to
Donkeytown
Won't you take me to
Donkeytown

cruft

Well this is just great. First there was the Canadian maple syrup heist (seriously read the Vanity Fair article if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's quite the tale), and now somebody is stealing nuts.

The Washington Post: Thieves have been stealing truckloads of nuts, police say. The latest heist was 42,000 pounds of pistachios.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Well this is just great. First there was the Canadian maple syrup heist (seriously read the Vanity Fair article if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's quite the tale), and now somebody is stealing nuts.

The Washington Post: Thieves have been stealing truckloads of nuts, police say. The latest heist was 42,000 pounds of pistachios.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY NUTS

Previously unsaid sentences

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

So that’s where my 42,000 lb nuts went!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Alberto "Deez" Montemayor

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

cruft posted:

Solid use of the weed number

Goons Are Gifts

poast

take the moon

by sebmojo
hello happy frens

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Gramps

Oh poo poo weed is gonna be legal here in a little over a week...

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mormon Nailer posted:

When I go back to Portland this fall I demand LAP and Mrs. Person time. We can talk about power tools and be stupid in Burgerville.

:hai:

RE: two-ton nut talk

What would YOU do with two tons of pistachios. I think I'd make an ice cream. :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Finger Prince

Literally A Person posted:

:hai:

RE: two-ton nut talk

What would YOU do with two tons of pistachios. I think I'd make an ice cream. :)

Just start shucking and eating them until I died of pistachio overdose.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Gramps posted:

Heck yeah!
Can't legally buy seeds or cuttings but you CAN grow it and use it...

Man, work is starting to go hard on random drug tests lately so I'm gonna have to quit for a while. Lame.

more falafel please

forums poster

hello thread I had in-n-out yesterday and hiked up a mountain to a waterfall and today I'm gonna go to a hot spring and mosey to something like eastern Colorado

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Forums user nut has been heisted???

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

Just start shucking and eating them until I died of pistachio overdose.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

biosterous

Escape From Noise posted:

Forums user nut has been heisted???

oh poo poo i knew there would be trouble eventually, because pecan got away!!!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

The pecan that got away

Heather Papps

hello friend

Gramps posted:

congrats to your zone!

i still have my receipt from a dispensary the day canada legalized saved in a book somewhere. being able to grow plants openly is fantastic.

also does anyone want to purchase some wholesale nuts at a significant discount?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

also does anyone want to purchase some wholesale nuts at a significant discount?

:mods:

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

:stonk:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

:siren: WEE-OOO! WEE-OOO! WEE-OOO! :siren:

Stop right there, buddy! You've been busted by the NUT COPS!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

NUT COPS
WHATCHA WANT WHATCHA GONNA DO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm late but that's the exact gd burg I want!!!!

Have you had this and have I posted this because it's probably my all-time favorite burger to eat
https://www.seriouseats.com/the-best-black-bean-burger-recipe

I always make a huge batch and then freeze a bunch of patty patties, oh man, I actually haven't had them since getting a grill so now I know what the weekend plan is

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!