Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thank you i used to make sigs and avs as a hobby last time i was around, but i haven't had much excuse to do it lately

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

good morning. i cannot wait to hear about your first experience with tacos, i dont want to build up your expectations but it should be something like "joyous" or better

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it is possible to overthink it, and not that easy to mess it up

if you like a bad taco, you will love a good one.you'll have to eat more and more of them to compare. your quest has just begun!

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

taco nerves. they will pass

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

blaise rascal posted:

You're European, right? According to Americans I know living in Germany, it is unfortunately quite difficult to find an authentic Mexican restaurant in Europe. You may find tacos here and there, but they might not be as good or authentic as what you can get in the Americas - at least, that's what my friends say.

Sorry, but I think we're going to have to ship you a taco.

there are plenty of adequate taco places around but it might be necessary or fun to make your own depending on where you are and how you like your tacos. keep us updated on your progress

:thanks:

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im surprisingly invested in taco saga now. do your best, GaG

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi i have a date tomorrow, i don't think it's really a date but i got asked out and im going to meet someone somewhere and we're going to have a coffee and talk and look at a nice view of london anyway im nervous but excited. what do you say to people during the talking part of not-dates? its been a long time

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

nut posted:

so where do u like to post?

*changing the subject abruptly*

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Prof. Crocodile posted:

sounds like you want to pass as a normal human, instead of a goon. these topics should allow you and your not-date to bounce questions back and forth as i am told humans enjoy doing:
  • silly quarantine rituals that you have picked up
  • trips you want to take after quarantine ends
  • something interesting you saw/did within your field of vision ("that building there used to be a club and I saw Stormsy before anyone knew who he was, back when he did mostly gaelic folk tunes")
  • how babby is formed (shows you are a sexual being)
  • the history of london (even better if your not-date knows a lot b/c then you get to hang back and chillax and maybe learn something)
  • things you've really learned to appreciate about your family/friends/work as you've matured (need skillful transition but shows you are a good make of human)
  • as others have implied pretty much anything about pokemon is express ticket to pound town

thank you crocodile! everyone else your advice is horrible and if i listened to you it'd ruin my chance of getting her to pay for my coffee so please be ashamed of yourself thank you

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Im off on my not-date. thanks for your help, I'll talk about a bird I saw and throw a rock if I feel up to it. and I will have a good time. ty byob

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

imagine not reading every post in byob

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Manifisto posted:

how was your non-date?

it was really good, we talked for a long time then we walked around in the heath and then went for ice cream and coffee (i had waffles). she said i looked pretty

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Envious here. I wish I could find a not-date who thought I was attractive. Or at least worth being around.

you are worth being around and, if your posting is any guide, very attractive

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 3, 2020

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FluffieDuckie posted:

strongly suspect SIB was actually on a date

Im not sure it was but I'm being informed by everyone that it probably was

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

Ctrl + F5 refresh da caccchhhe

oh heck yeah we are doing this

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hey gang my not-date wants to have another not-date and she also keeps telling me she thinks im cute. i might have another not-date coming up soon

i hope you are all also having an excellent wednesday

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

don't let her pressure you into any not-date activities unless your ready

:ohdear:

you'll be ready when you feel comfortable throwing rocks at each other

ive been practicing throwing rocks but im not there yet

alnilam posted:

These non dates are getting increasingly date like :thunk:

there's nothing date like about two people meeting at a pre-arranged time and location to spend an afternoon together and maybe have an icecream or hold each others hands, pandemic permitting

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

You could call it a d8 and score cool internet abbrev points too

she's not impressed with my stunting online and my lectures about calculating posting power have fallen a little flat for some reason though

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hey. Things are going better in my life maybe

that's really great!

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

list of friends whose avatars are so insanely loving good that sometimes i stop scrolling just 2 look at them for a bit

prepuce repurposed
Saint Isaias Boner
nut
FluffieDuckie

hi friend i am going to update it when the forums transfer is done to celebrate that happening but im glad it tickles you in the meantime! the new one will probably be the same kind of thing

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

happy birthday GaG

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i went to an online house party tonight which was pretty rad. the best part is when it's over you are already home! also you can wear trash clothes that look pretty on camera from certain angles, and don't work at all in real life

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hey im drawing on a shoe because there's nothing else to do on saturday night anymore

still a ways to go

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

City of Glompton posted:

that's really cute!

thanks CoG! it'll be cuter when it and the other shoe are done, i hope!

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Thunder Moose posted:

your username is a pokemon - and ITS EVOLVED!!!

What might it say after evolution?

Moose of Zeus?

Fluffiest Ducky?

State of Glompton?

Goons are Spectacular?

Kublai Pahilla?

John Glenn IS God?

TV's One and Only?

god isaias boner

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Goons Are Great posted:

Can I just brag about my new mod star icon next to my name?? I mean I'm doing this with the biggest :smug: face imaginable here, but look what my hard work of bribing Jeff and astral with hundreds of bitcoins resulted in!!

i like the star, but buttons.... hmmmmm

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi byob i haven't really been lurking im just wandering round the forums again. what's shaking

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Welcome back SIB. We are talking about HomeStarRunner and bread. Also various Halloween things. How you been?

it's been some time since I thought about homestar runner, except teen girl squad I think about that pretty often

I've been ok, just been generally on the internet these past few years. I also think about trogdor frequently

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

guess im up shagging then

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Escape From Noise posted:

As glad as I am for summer to be over I can feel the winter sadness start to creep into my brain.

I like the winter despite the sadness. rain or snow outside is cozy and summers have been a bit merciless these past few years

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I don't mind rain. We don't get snow here. I don't know. Something about it just reminds me I'll never find anyone to be with even briefly.

that's sad but understandable. snow is a very lonely thing, somehow

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

And yet...

I mean I get it. If you met me IRL you'd get it.

your av makes me think you would be cool to hang out with on a snow day

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it's impossible to get a chiko roll in London and that makes me sad because sometimes I really miss them

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

What's a Chiko Roll?

I guess it's like a huge spring roll in a thick case which is deep fried. I think it's mostly filled with cabbage and mystery meat. I miss it sometimes even though I'm not sure it's food

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I got too nostalgic to answer the question properly :negative:

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

a natural 20

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

but is it posting

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i like how crappy and bad everything is, its fine

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Chewbecca posted:

The app owns bones, only downside is you can't post threads on android app (idk about iphone but :smugdroid: anyway lol)

i will fire up the desktop to devote the appropriate amount of dedication and computing resources to the weighty task that is creating a thread

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

good morning byob

hi how are you ♥