Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

hi BYOB, it has been a long time. i shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. step to step to step to step to wicky wicky. seriously though it was like byob2000 or xp and posting tier charts were a thing.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Welcome back SN! Have any recent crimes or cool pets you wish to share?

does it count if it's only a federal crime cause hey hey hey smoke weed every day
I have chickens that i've been meaning to take a picture of but I keep forgetting to take my phone outside

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

here is a picture of the first chickens I ever had

the white one in the back turned out to be a rooster

Shifty Nipples

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Weedcrime and chickies??? You never really left friend, you just carried the 'yob with you.

Yeah I just felt really un-chill for a while and I would never want to poison a chill zone like this.

Shifty Nipples

City of Glompton posted:

hi i liked the chicken pics thanx for posting shifty nipples

i had a nice night and drank rum and coke and listened to a little waylon and willie and played my guitar on the deck and ate chicken tendies and watched more avatar the last airbender

real good day today.

i like cheese fantastico dressing and i guess i could make it myself. maybe after all this nonsense is cooled off a bit i'll try that

I like your username it makes me imagine Eazy-E Dr.Dre and Ice Cube going around giving surprise hugs to people

Shifty Nipples

beans of good fortune, hang a bean on your front door for good luck and more beans

Shifty Nipples

if an avatar/custom title is like your face on a forum does that make stuff like platinum badges or Lowtax spine fund popsicle sticks a cranial adornment?

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Are you implying something personal here? :smith:

Naw it's just a premise to rationalize the Mitch Hedberg joke I'm thinking of, we're not actually our avatars that would be silly. A walking talking rear end or a literal bird moderating a forum pfft.

Shifty Nipples

A Switch costs way too much and then the price of the game on top of that just lol I'm too poor for that

Shifty Nipples

oh but seriously I posted:

The elaborate manoeuvres I perform to lesson the constant pain my body has decided it must send me are functionally indistinguishable from Kate Bush's physical stylings

I'm sorry that you are in pain constantly, I am too and I've thought that my maneuvers look like Stevie Wonder

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

gullnado I have a confession to make

I love byob

people who don't love byob should probably get checked out by a really chill doctor

Shifty Nipples

bean barrow
wheel bean

Shifty Nipples

I had an assignment in third grade that was like that, I made Mac&Cheese

Goons Are Great posted:

How's everyone today? What's your day's color so far?

Forest green, every day. Black also but like duh.

Shifty Nipples

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Blue and green because I just scored an ounce of Blue Dream

It's been a couple years since I had Blue Dream, it's really good but there is just so many weeds to try. I like dogwalker og though I have chickens instead of dogs, the weed nor the chickens seem to mind.

Shifty Nipples

Kief Richards posted:

but amber is the color of your energy???

you've got to come original

Shifty Nipples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2nf_MFtnHk

Shifty Nipples

:butts:

Shifty Nipples

Woah I just remembered a song from Sesame Street about the word "hola"

Shifty Nipples

Yeah many cheeses are good in a grilled cheese sandwich but those damned kraft singles have an added nostalgia I prefer sometimes.

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Actually admin orders just came in, ask al we just got told in the mod forum:
every user has to post their current beverage if they have one and if they want to

ESPECIALLY LURKERS!!!!

sorry I don't make the rules

sun tea, I don't drink alcohol much anymore because it doesn't play nice with medications I'm taking.

Stoner Sloth posted:

lock down hair status: bald... bald never changes

:respek:

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 7, 2020

Shifty Nipples

"I appreciate the thought but you're doing it wrong".

Shifty Nipples

biosterous posted:

did someone ask for rolling cat

that is a very dynamic cat

Shifty Nipples

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Humpty herf de derf day

Shifty Nipples

wonder if it was the final countdown

Shifty Nipples

duhduhduh duh

Shifty Nipples

Dixville posted:

Chat means cat in french :eng101:

bread is pain

aww I don't have the space buds tag yet

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Queued both!
Did you request one earlier, Nipples? Because there wasn't one queued so I might have overlooked you, in which case sorry! It is on its way now.

I did but it's cool it worked out in the end, thanks! Goons are great.

Shifty Nipples

It occurred to me that I have probably committed moving violations on my bicycle so add that to my crime list

Shifty Nipples

^I'm glad you are here too

I understand this word but I don't understand how it is possible in this context. :2bong:

Shifty Nipples

Those iridescent feathers are cool as heck

Shifty Nipples

I have no idea how I would visually represent "shifty nipples" in avatar form so if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Shifty Nipples

This is very good

oh poo poo, yes that's why I thought it was so funny in the first place! :doh: fuckin' really really big man's nipples of the future. Thank you for jogging my memory.

Shifty Nipples

nut posted:

can't decide if i should put a mouth where the belly button is or go with the belly button mouth

I like the belly button mouth, thanks friend.

Shifty Nipples

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

too high too post in the byob, i just stared at this for like five minutes straight

Goons Are Great posted:

same but not even high it's just that it's so great

yeah me too I kept getting distracted when I was trying to copy/paste everything

nut posted:

anytime. u look wonderful

wish my abs looked that good irl

Kief Richards posted:

everything sucks, including on line!!!!!!

I'm inclined to agree, sorry friend.

Shifty Nipples

I saw a Grackle yesterday and thought of you folks

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

it my birthday today :o
-party hats engage-

happy birthday

Shifty Nipples

diet Dr Pepper

Shifty Nipples

good doggo

Shifty Nipples

I was nervous around honey bees for my whole life until I actually got stung by one a few years ago and it wasn't so bad so now I'm ok with bees.

kinda want my avatar to have green eyes

Shifty Nipples

Not knowing whether you are allergic to bee stings is I think what really made me nervous and now that I know I'm not it's not so much a big deal any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Today is truly magical

Yeah it's the 40th anniversary of Mount Saint Helens erupting.