Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

real nap shit

hello im from the dorkroom. i was told by this thread title that i must post. i like music and photos and chilling with the boys ( or girls or nonbinary)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real nap shit

i have a pet!

my favorite tacos are Fish

real nap shit

more falafel please posted:

hell yeah there's a place right down the street from me that does real good fish tacos, not the fried with Napa cabbage and chipotle aioli kind just like, fish, with cilantro and onion on a tortilla and they loving rule

mmmm

i have the cilantro soap gene thing, but i can tolerate it more now than i used to. i don't mind it that much actually

real nap shit

im having a coffee right now! :11tea:

real nap shit

it was supposed to rain all day today but surprise the sun is trying to come out! 🌞

real nap shit

im a good boy i would never do crime

real nap shit

what kinds of crimes would you guys recommend i try

real nap shit

hmm alright may try some of these out thanks

real nap shit

i went on a tinder date today and it went pretty okay probably going to see her again :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real nap shit

i still havent done any crimes, but now im thinking about if it IS a crime to love