Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Is new Zealand accent the most childless accent?

Edit: fuckin' phone auto correct! I mean Chillest accent

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Aug 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Dingos can't swim that far...can they? :ohdear:

Dingos, aka waterdogs, starring Cuba Gooding jr

The Bananana

Luvcow posted:

cuba is a method actor so he lived as a dingo for the entirety of the filming, sometimes even brings gifts of dead animals to the rest of the cast

He really earned that Oscar

The Bananana

Luvcow posted:

one of the dogs has gills and is part fish and he has a boat and is a dick to everyone

Should his name be splashh, or riptide?

The Bananana

super mario batali posted:

I thought we had an intern for this kind of thing

Is it an unpaid internship? If so, sign me up!

The Bananana

Please submit a resume

code:
The Bananana

1988-Present:  Housewife

The Bananana

Any special skills?

Good at watching TV, spending your money, and giving the maid direction.

The Bananana

What happens if someone comes in here and is negative, or says... oh, I don't know... mean things? :twisted:

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

The Bananana

FluffieDuckie posted:

we ask them to stop

Now I feel a bit like the bad guy in The Last Action Hero

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

The Bananana

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

no but christian allegories are protected

luckily! :sweatdrop:

The Bananana

HighwireAct posted:

I've finally found my calling

Are you the proprietor of that establishment?

The Bananana

thank you for helping me lol irl :)

The Bananana

I am a lurker. ama

The Bananana

have you committed any interesting crimes lately? are you currently involved in a crime you'd like to tell us about?

Interesting? Eh, idk.

I guess I break a lot of traffic laws, including: speeding, failure to observe stop signs, lane-splitting, passing on the shoulder, riding on the sidewalk, tailgating (I call it drafting), expired motorcycle registration , expired car registration and inspection, and operating an M class vehicle without an M endorsement on my license. Hmm... I think that's it.

The Bananana

misty mountaintop posted:

Do you smoke weed?

Does a bear poo poo in the woods

The Bananana

misty mountaintop posted:

It's this one of those Zen riddles?

"Though the wind may howl and blow, the mountain cannot bow"
-Mulan, 1998

The Bananana

alnilam posted:

let's see... feed... scratch.... okay we're set

What about wire!?

The Bananana

Is seattle nice? I like Death Cab

The Bananana

(for cutie)

The Bananana

A Spider Covets posted:

sorry for being late but thank you for the comfort posts!!

we want to move to another state someday but i am not sure where. someplace green and pretty, but not too hot or too cold. right now we are in minnesota and it is a bit nippy, if you do, in fact, know what i mean

err... I'm not sure I do??? :confused:

The Bananana

Putty posted:

cyberbullyign is real

You were recently not very chill with me, and I am displeased with you. <:mad:>

The Bananana

Luvcow posted:

one of the best shows

Seasons 1 - 3 are THE best show.

The Bananana

That's a Good dang movie.

The Bananana

The Bananana

FluffieDuckie posted:

ugh

if you're a user who hasn't been ik and has plat but for some reason hasn't chosen to accept pms or your box is full will you please fix that :argh:

In a lot of ways, that's me.

The Bananana

Is this an interactive online guessing game?!

The Bananana

The stakes are sky high!

The Bananana

...somebody has a case of them

The Bananana

What's more chill? Mountains, or the beach?

The Bananana

Piso Mojado posted:

with proper care and patience a bag of babybel cheese can grow up to be a herd of mature cheese which will feed a family for months

The Bananana

I'm back after a forced exile. Hey dudes and dudettes. How goes it?

The Bananana

Luvcow posted:

welcome back friend

Thanks.

Dark was the night

The Bananana

I have a motorcycle

The Bananana

Piso Mojado posted:

I'm thinking about buying one soon, what kind do you have?

I've got a Harley Street 750. Great starter bike, and Harley designed them with new riders in mind. Light and easy to handle, but with enough power to safely use highways.

And you should do it. :getin:
Everyone should do it. It's so much fun. Yes, you could die, but then... do you really want to live forever? :twisted:

The Bananana

Gatekeeper posted:

Hey buds

i forget about byob a lot, I forget a lot in general not just byob so it is not a personal thing, but i like this place, soothing colors and a nice gentle cat

everyone is v friendsly to me here when I post :) and when I made a thread here about how i thought vampires sucked blood through their fangs like the fangs were like lil mosquito suckers with lil holes at the bottom, tiny enamel bloodstraws, no one made fun of me and a lot of ppl shared openly that they too once had the same silly childhood misunderstanding of vampirism

For that, eternal bud-ship with you all :^)

enjoy yoselfs everyone!!!!

I like your av. :3:

The Bananana

don't you
forget about byob

I also like your scary av

The Bananana

alnilam posted:

We just had a 2 hour power outage, i lit tons of candles and played guitar and it was real fun. I haven't had a nice power outage since moving to the city but I used to have them all the time growing up in the country and i kinda missed them

That's sounds p. dope, alnilam. Do you need some spare cash to help pay the electric bill? :cheeky:

Just joshin' man.

Actually, I had a bad day at work, :sweatdrop: and could use some of that trademark byob positivity to help me chill.

The Bananana

Bananas are great

*starcraft marine injecting stimpak sound effect*
AHHHH, yeah, that's the stuff!

The Bananana

Ahundredbux posted:

I almost forgot about 9/11 today :(

dude, I think the saying is "nevar forget", not almost forget. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

I baked cookies last night