Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe

symbolic posted:

i think i figured out why i've been feeling so crappy lately. i was already feeling anxious and somewhat depressed for some reason on Monday when i got a hot dog from the school caf. since then, i've been exhibiting a bunch of symptoms of food poisoning, so essentially two maladies happened back-to-back, making this week one of the crappier ones i've ever had. at least i'm already feeling better, since food poisoning only lasts a few days.

im glad to hear you are feeling better, also i like your av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

they quite often make me want to kill myself

i hope you don't do something like that, byob needs your posts

eonwe

kind of weird he bought shoes that are obviously too big for him

send them back!!! am i right

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

That dog would make a good av

oooh i love your sig

eonwe

i think this every time i see dresden codak and it keeps me going

I'm glad your av has been purged of war crimes or whatever atrocity was going on in the background!

I've had about $200 spent on my av this month, but I'm glad it's just a pink elephant again

eonwe

the best sequel was osmosis jones

indiana jones fighting viruses was way more believable than aliens

eonwe

Baby carrots though? You permanently scarred a bunch of adult carrots through your actions

eonwe

wait this isn't ironic?

have i been nice to people?

i hope so, ever since I started posting in byob again I've tried to make a real effort to just be a nice person on the internet

eonwe

i got offered a star once if I'd mod mmo hmo and I accepted, but then immediately declined

it was honestly kind of daunting knowing there would be people I liked and id have to probate them if they did stupid things

i just kinda like to post and do whatever

eonwe

Rasmussen posted:

I like your posts in games eonwe. I think people's emotions run a bit wild over there but you are on the level.

well thank you! i should be nicer to people and I'm trying hard to do that

eonwe

drilldo squirt posted:

Kill la kill was a bad show and II hope to god this thread doesn't turn into new nite crew.

it was a badASS show

eonwe

alnilam posted:

Lord grant me the strength to post good threads, the serenity to accept the times i cannot, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two

Amen

eonwe

Cymbal Monkey posted:

It's alright fellow posters, baklava's still warm.

thats a good baklava

eonwe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:swoon: Can I have all of it?

you may have one piece, and I will have the remainder

eonwe

Zyla posted:

a confession: I don't like coffee :(

its ok! what do you like to drink

eonwe

welcome

eonwe

Renegret posted:

Hi eonwe

I like your posting

I like it when people get mad at your posting

thank you both

FluffieDuckie posted:

Wait are we supposed to be getting mad at eonwe's posting?

not here!!!! maybe on other forums, but never here, I hope

eonwe

thanks! :3:

oh i had a burger from mooyah today because someone gave me a coupon for a free burger

it was pretty okay, I ate the whole thing and enjoyed it, though ive had better burgers

eonwe

yeah awful games is pretty wonderful

peaches is a great runner

eonwe

nope!

eonwe

the thing i like most about byob are the sigs

if people ever wanted to know what byob was about, they could tell just from the signatures

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

and that tells us so much about you :)

that he is special in his own way?

eonwe

i sometimes think I would like a house instead of an apartment, but then I realized I'd have to be an adult about stuff and be responsible for fixing it

eonwe

JaneError posted:

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new(ish) to SA; my boyfriend is an active/longtime user, passes along links and commentary regularly, and now bought me a membership as part of my birthday gift. It's been a few months, but now seems as good a time as any to jump in.

To grease the wheels, here is a picture of cats that allow me to live with them in exchange for housekeeping:

:wave:

those are excellent cats

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

i love you guys

eonwe

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Now THIS is a dog with a mustache:

this is a dog with aviation goggles

eonwe

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The doggles don't make the dog! :3:

nope a mom and dad dog do

eonwe

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The fact that this thrad has made it to 100 pages with relatively little drama, bitchiness, and general crappiness is a testament to byob, and also to our IK's and our Forum Mom.

we have good people, good IKs and good forum mom

eonwe

Scathach posted:

I noticed Eonwe's red text the other day and I was gonna draw a new pic and put "I'm glad of it" in nice cursive across the bottom. Still might, just to have one handy for next time someone gets mad about vidya games and Eonwe.

yeah there is a group that buys me avatars pretty often talking about how fat my wife is

idk, it doesnt upset me really its just kind of sad on their parts

thank you for thinking about that though :)

eonwe

if you're going to post in byob a lot I think that elephant will want a transparent background

I made this for you a while back in the SC thread intending to change your av the next time someone put something lovely there but I forgot

anyway here it is if you ever want to use it

i will happily use it the next time I have to buy an av! thank you very much

eonwe

ive only read one james bond book, i think it was thunderball

he drank and smoke so much that MI6 sent him to a spa place to detox, lmao

eonwe

you guys rock

eonwe

oh no, I didn't know about the towel, if I had I would have definitely brought one

what if I need it today :ohdear:

eonwe

the needles poking into your skin will probably help keep you awake

eonwe

open for hugs

eonwe

thank you to whoever bought me my av back

I assume it was someone from BYOB because its the new and improved one with background transparency

you're good people

eonwe

saint isaias you did the sword of the bastard elf cyoa right?

congrats on making the best gbs topic in the history of gbs

eonwe

thats a good idea, it will promote stability and prevent burn out rates, or somesuch

eonwe

Piso Mojado posted:

America should choose a president through a slam dunk competition.

it would make more sense than what we currently do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

im on call this week and byob has helped me laugh a bit throughout the week and make that easier

thanks all :)