Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I forgot BYOB was a thing until I saw the wonky crooked banner. It's cute. Hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That's hella cute! Aw, I have no idea how to use an image as a signature.

Scathach

Yay thank you! Tomorrow I'm helping my mom garden and cleaning her pottery area out so she can throw some clay.

Scathach

having spent a few days here I have to say i like you people fyi

Scathach

HighwireAct posted:

Just curious: how long did you guys spending lurking before you first posted in the other forums/subforums? I think I got a little too eager with the posting after I registered, and now it seems like a good idea to slow down and get a better grasp on the culture here before going forward anymore.

I lurked over my husband's shoulder for a while before getting my own account, and I didn't post much after that for a couple years. now I really only post here, in the art spots, and in PYF. oh or to make fun of star citizen.

Scathach

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have sigs off, too, Doctor buddy! :sympathy:

I leave em on, all the little weird art cheers me.

Scathach

Hello and welcome Jane

Scathach

I noticed Eonwe's red text the other day and I was gonna draw a new pic and put "I'm glad of it" in nice cursive across the bottom. Still might, just to have one handy for next time someone gets mad about vidya games and Eonwe.

Scathach

woot hey guys

Scathach

Illustrator chat: my favorite art tool is Autodesk Sketchbook Pro for tablets. Damned amazing.

Scathach

Strawberry Jam posted:

your avatar text reminds me the other day i skept with my arm behind my head so it was dead asleep and when this happens i usually just like throw my arm forward w/ my other arm and hope i dont accidentally break any bones but I did it this time and my arm landed right on my balls and then I went back to bed and had some really bad dreams about being kicked

Haaaa oh god that's hilariawful

Ps im sorry about your nuts

Scathach

So im at work right now and my boss brought in a bunch of high-quality bongs. one has knockers.

Scathach

DraconicImpulse posted:

Please post a picture of the bong with knockers.

As requested, here is Miss Knockerbong.

The three individual tits at the top crack me up

E bonus work me

Scathach fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 26, 2016

Scathach

Thanks! I'm a big fan of wood spirals

Got an hour and 15 till I close woop

Scathach

What's the font problem?

Yeah those taps, well six of them, all have nice full kegs behind 'em. Haven't figured out what's going on the other four

Also that chicken video, cute as all hell. I want chickens again :(

Scathach fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 26, 2016

Scathach

I feel like you got the worst persistent virus ever-- comic sans

E: bright cider, manny's, mac n jack, ballast point, lucille, and union jack. $8.99 a fill so not bad. And we don't sell foam like the knuckleheads down the street

Scathach fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 26, 2016

Scathach

I have yet to try any of the stuff we have on tap, I really need to. I really like Rainier ale, I'm amazed at how tasty the cheap stuff is :) Scuttlebutt is decent too and I'm looking forward to trying their jalapeno beer this summer.

Scathach

Yobgoblin posted:

New crew: "Lebowski's Dudes"

Being a Dudeist priest or some thing I'm gonna vote for this (and yes I will draw the tags yay)

Scathach

Happy birthday! Hope it's awesome as all hell

as for me, I'm hanging out at work all day. Been slooooowwww what with the dreary rain and all.

Scathach

Yeah I do not miss the AZ summers. Bare feet shouldn't burn on the sidewalk. But I do miss desert parties in the summer :sigh:

Scathach

I just noticed you guys are planning a weed jail :ohdear: :imagineweedemoticonherebecauseicantfinditonmytablet:

Scathach

This man is sleeping where I park my butt to use the computer gosh darn it. I even brought him a bag of chips and he still won't get up.

Also just tried this plant extract and hoo boy was it bitter. My night is off to a weird start.

Scathach

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Just do like a cat and park your butt on him? :shrug:

That's not a bad idea.

Scathach

Lizard Wizard posted:

for gently caress's sake

Scathach did you mean to post a shirtless dude chopping down a tree, and if so why

Because i couldn't find a nonweird picture of the dude currently hogging my computer area. The rest of the pictures are full of snakes or weirder things.

I guess I could have gone with no picture, but that doesn't jazz up a thread as much as a man with an axe.

Scathach

TWIST FIST posted:

shirtless axe guys axe is made out of snakes. their venom is so potent it can cut through steel

If this were true I would not have left that axe in a storage unit four states away. I wish it were true :(

Scathach

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

the police put up wanted posters but all they get are calls asking if they meant to put up pics of a shirtless axe guy

Scathach

Hi!

Scathach

Scathach

Amazing. This is a good place.

My boss gave us a stereo with a disco ball thingy. I'm sure he's laughing his rear end off when he checks the cameras and sees us dancing badly to awful music.

Scathach

Grab some popcorn and sit and watch.

Anyone ever done interviews before? I get to conduct like five tomorrow and I'm hoping at least one person doesn't suck.

Scathach

Oh my god i just found a human poop behind the dumpster at work

Scathach

cute anime girl posted:

are you gonna eat that oorr...

All yours bro

Scathach

I interviewed some dudes and a lady dude yesterday. First interview and hire I've ever done woo. I am proud of mahself. also got a nude man wallet design approved. anyway hola

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach

Thanks!

I think he's a moth, which apparently are even more cheerful! Here, have another cute little guy. I bet they're the softest thing on the planet

Also holy balls I am excited my first wallet is going to be in a yobber butt pocket yay thank you

E this is now the cute moth thread, for at least two pages

Scathach

Look at this soft little guy!

Scathach

look at this motherfluffer

Scathach

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

suggested namechange for fluffieduckie: fluffymothy

Mods please

Scathach

^^^daaawwww

Wait a second.... moths please!

Scathach

This moth looks like he raves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

look at this moth-ers likker