Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hello potential new friends, I have never Made Post here but I would like to know.....is it pronounced bee-yob? or a bit more like buh-yobb? or is it like the word "biology" except "bio-bby"?

dangit biobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

owlhawk911 posted:

yes to all, and welcome :) do you have any pets, snacks, crimes or hobbies to share?

please accept this sleepy kitty as a Post Token™ of my appreciation

barnold

Professor of Cats posted:

Wassup!!
wanna pet that cat!

he will gladly accept the scritches but be warned! when he gets excited he likes to nibble on fingie

barnold

first order of business when I get home is putting together a rip rockin and rollin siggy

I have spent most if not all of my free time at work today admiring the infinitely rolling cat in biosterous' sig

barnold

i'm gonna split the difference and call it "bee yo bee" which to an unsophisticated listener may sound like I am spelling the name Bob out loud, but in fact, referencing the chill online internet zone known as BYOB

barnold

okay friends I am At Home and I have decided to make the siggy of my dreams *~*

barnold

Goons Are Great posted:

What languages do you guys speak to some degree?

enlgish and german, and also I am learning russian now because I need to dip my toes into languages with non-Latin alphabets and cyrillics opens the door to a lot of other cool languages

barnold

alnilam posted:

I loving Love Languages

same op lets get together and start a language exchange even though I only speak languaghes that you already speak

barnold

bumping this thread to say I am petting a catte right on his head :D really scratching up and down, and sometimes left and right. and do you want to know a secret? sometimes I don't scratch at all, and he just moves his head all on his own to achieve the scratching. what a legend

barnold

anyone remember that ad for the dick pills with that song "it's a beautiful mooooorning!" playing, that's kinda how I feel right now about posting in beeyobee on this Friday morning except minus the dick pills

barnold

I am a sucker for stickers

barnold

Goons Are Great posted:

So excited, the winners should form the sticker crew, get a sticker gangtag a sticker clubhouse, all the fun so they can rule the streets

fukc im gonna need a new userbar for my sig

barnold

I have been getting emails about Garbage Brain University for the past month and a half and I've been deleting them because I don't remember signing up or listening to them once ever. Maybe I will unmark these e-mails as spam and listen with my ears

barnold

how can goku be real if our eyes aren't real

barnold

......it's pinball time binches

barnold

i fuccen won $26 playing pinball today friends, i am going to eat a junior bacon cheeseburger

barnold

it is Tuesday my dudes

barnold

I saw Parasite this weekend which was extremely good, and then I watched Master Z Ip Man Legacy which was also extremely good. I'm 2-for-2 this year on films I've watched being good so far

barnold

BYOB: To Chill is A Thrill

barnold

Goons Are Great posted:

New forum title

yes pls

barnold

speaking of changes does any body have any cool avatar ideas for me? usually I toxx my av/title on football but there was no toxx thread this year. since the patriots lost it is only right that I continue my streak of righteously and selflessly paying for a goofy combo with which I shall wear honorably throughout this coming year

barnold

new username idea: Herman Bundtster

barnold

dig through the pages
and burn through the wages
and chill in the threads of my BYOBula!!

barnold

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello good mango friends, what are you up to on this uhm what day is it I overslept

it's ~chill day~ and you are right on time friend

barnold

City of Glompton posted:

you orbs make all the name and av changes you want i've recorded you all on my 'buddies list' so u cannot hide :evilbuddy:

I don't know what adding people to buddy list does but I just added you friend :)

barnold

Mummy Napkin posted:

Man I love an everything bagel, but does it really have everything? Not buying it I think it's only got some of the things

you just cracked this case WIDE OPEN bub

barnold

Also, morning orbs. This chat thread always brings me chill and peace. Happy Friday

that's loving IT!!!!! now YOU'RE on my buddy list too!!!!!!!! I simply cannot be stopped!

barnold

awwwww poo poo guys :3 I got a very special letter from a very special fluffy duckie today!!!!!!

barnold

I saw your pentium sig and for some reason it instantly reminded me of the ol' "Dude, it's a dell" kid.

rando idea

i liked this idea so much that i went and had to mash it up with something patriots-related as has been tradition

barnold

Freakin' solid, my friend!!

I have made a grave mistake I realize. Gangtags are part of your title. I did not retain the gangtags. I am angey

barnold

Ooooooooooooooooh crap! Maybe a mod could help out with that?

I am sure they can :) I will see what can be done. I should have known

barnold

alnilam posted:

Tell me which ones you wanted to keep i can restore them

Adventure Hogs and Pixel Warriors, friend :woof:

barnold

alnilam posted:

Uh I'll need the urls pls

My apologies!

Adventure Hogs: https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/avatars/gmhogs.gif

Pixel Warriors: https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/pixelwarriors.png

I don't know how anything works behind the scenes on the forums heh I am a big goober

barnold

GOOD MORBNING, time to smonk

barnold

here's a scary tale for you.....back in the late 90s, when I was still young and never heard of a BYOB before, I used to be a ~ghost hunter~. and do you want to know what I captured on videotape more than anything else in the world?

orbs

barnold

mandatory listening for lazy Sunday morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5untWmQ_fw

the title of the song is, not coincidentally, what I'm doing rn :coffeepal:

barnold

hey has anyone ever thought about calling it BYORB, you know, because of orbs

barnold

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sorry but it is Tuesday here

what the gently caress bro why would you say that to my face like that, say sike right now, gently caress dude, gently caress I can't believe it

barnold

stuck in the past? more like stuck in my rear end, cuz as soon as tuesday comes over here I'm gonna bodyslam ya and then sit on ya til the ref counts to three, then I'm gonna be world champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

this is what i say to the haters before i dip out to go post in BYOB :buddy: