Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER

I still haven't seen deadpool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER

I was supposed to go with my 14 year old brother in law but then his mum found out that it wasn't the typical marvel movie and there went that :rip:

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello tusen takk!

that sure is an av you have there

hello! yes unfortunately (or fortunately for Richard I guess) someone has bought me this thing at least five times so it is a cross that I hear sometimes

at a certain point I adblocked it and forgot about it :v:

FAT32 SHAMER

I wouldn't suggest staring at it for too long or else you may go blind

FAT32 SHAMER

ChairmanMeow posted:

pcos bill has the same one. now I think you are him. whatever. I watched that show married at first site. I think it was really limited by how many people signed up and I think I could have matched people a little better. Like don't match the horny slut with the guy who is sick of one night stands.

yeah i agree

this last season they had some chick who decided she didn't like her new husband on their wedding day because she didnt find him attractive then proceeded to lead him on for the entire season before opting to get a divorce, it was p sad

FAT32 SHAMER

for some reason everyone's wife has the worst taste in television

FAT32 SHAMER

I tried wow out for the last few hours and boy is it boring

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

Have you considered trove my friend?

now I have

is there a good goon group to play with so I don't get stuck with pubbies?

FAT32 SHAMER

how exciting!

FAT32 SHAMER

that's okay 😊

FAT32 SHAMER

your sig is a work of art

FAT32 SHAMER

sig check

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

i like the change

thanks! It's a work in process.

FAT32 SHAMER

I am both so I am v interested

FAT32 SHAMER

Ace of Baes posted:

im a certified suicide counselor if you want to talk

certified? by who? I don't trust big government they can barely teach a child to read and they expect me to believe that if they certify a person to do something way more important we ought to just believe them???

NOT ON MY WATCH, OBAMA

FAT32 SHAMER

byob is the battered poster shelter

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

new forum subtitle found

see once you start posting in byob your post quality dramatically improves!!

FAT32 SHAMER

here is my dog getting scratches

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 13, 2016

FAT32 SHAMER

if you use awful.app or awful.apk you can press and hold on the TextEdit box that you write your post in then press [img] then From Library and it will upload it for you

FAT32 SHAMER

I had four fillings done accompanied by six shots that all felt like they poked right out of my nose and holy poo poo I'm still numb

FAT32 SHAMER

av check

edit: aw man i forgot it takes a little while

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

tusen sweetie who do you keep pissing off?

i don't think many people appreciate my sense of humour

i will admit that my humour is really bad and revolves around poe's law :3:

FAT32 SHAMER

I had bought a nice sonic the hedgehog avatar and someone bought me this shortly after

lowtax should give me royalties

edit: Jesus that's three today

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm actually fond of the idiot inside one. At least it's visually pleasing

it looks really good on the BYOB CSS

FAT32 SHAMER

http://i.imgur.com/LMtZZDf.gifv

FAT32 SHAMER

i made my assigned thread but i literally sat with the window open for a few hours

FAT32 SHAMER

you would think in tyool 2016 there wouldn't be a 150x150 100k size limit on avatars, especially ones that you pay $5-$10 for, but here we are

FAT32 SHAMER

I'm walking my doggie :3:

FAT32 SHAMER

rascal is now helping me write this big dumb database

he's not impressed

FAT32 SHAMER

he's the best doggie :3:

FAT32 SHAMER

Suomi perkele satana!!!!!

FAT32 SHAMER

I know someone who believes that in four hundred of their past lives they were aborted fetuses and as such they are super anti abortion

FAT32 SHAMER

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

a woman wants to have lunch with me tomorrow but she doesn't like vietnamese so we can't go to the awesome Vietnamese place and she has an imaginary MSG allergy so we can't go to the cool little wonton place so i guess we're going to tim hortons to have lovely sandwiches. dating sucks. im done whining now, thanks for listening

sever

my wife doesn't eat Asian food and as a man that mostly ate Asian Indian and Arabic food now the only time I get those kinds of foods is if I make it myself or manage to have enough spare cash to be able to get some ☹️

FAT32 SHAMER

i forgot that this wasn't like other forums and posted a thread with the hot tag to make a funny joke about my dog

never post new threads from awful.app, guys

FAT32 SHAMER

Doctor Dogballs posted:

sorry for your lots.

also for yours. seriously doesn't eat asian food? that's incredibly broad...

she barely eats european food :(

FAT32 SHAMER

after yosposting for the last few years I don't think I want to know exactly how many shut posts I've made :ohdear:

obviously the answer is all of them

FAT32 SHAMER

I thought it was like FYAD where you can use them

I was wrong :doh:

FAT32 SHAMER

it was going to be a good thread too

FAT32 SHAMER

well i figured since it is an """FYAD-lite""" and it doesn't affect your post count blah blah blah

I think I may have been half drunk though and I deffo posted it from awful.app so that didn't help much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER

Piso Mojado posted:

tusen - having no av might actually be the best option for you tbh.

I have a AV coupon from a very kind yobber I'm just waiting to find something that is good avatar material

I might do sonic again since I only had it for 2 hours