Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm also back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

It's me, forums superstar goodbyeturtles here to wish you all a happy new year

GoodbyeTurtles

nah i longboard

s u r f b o y s

GoodbyeTurtles

Macnult posted:

downhill or freestyle?

I meant surfing but I also do downhill too. Need to get a helmet and leathers before I head onto bigger hills!

GoodbyeTurtles

Furia posted:

I longboard too! Cool!

When did you start and why? What's your current board like?

(Also need some help byob buds. Looking for cool browser games, no download, preferably featuring skeletons. Suggestions? tia)

My current board is a chunky 8'6" beast that is dedicated to floppy

If you mean the other kind of longboarding I have one of these and it's hella good

GoodbyeTurtles

Furia posted:

That's a hella cool looking longboard

Mine is kinda weird looking and has some weird stories attached to it, but it still runs awesome and I love it

My bearings have a couple flat spots so I need to renew them soon, but it's still hellova board that is fantastic downhill and just refuses to wobble at those high speeds. gotta get new sliding gloves and stuff before taking it out again though, because i enjoy having skin

GoodbyeTurtles

i flunked out posted:

ive surfed in places that later in the day had pictures taken of lots of sharks in the lineup. didnt notice them. seen a leopard shark in a different place but it was only a leopard shark si i kept surfing

I guess we're pretty lucky here in the UK, because the only sharks we really get are basking sharks and some little harmless ones.

GoodbyeTurtles

I'm the post ghost of byob legend goodbyeturtle

GoodbyeTurtles

super mario batali posted:

This is literally the only google search result for the phrase "I don't give ea gently caress"

you solved the riddle that i set up in November 2012

GoodbyeTurtles

ohhh noooo

GoodbyeTurtles

just be good ok

GoodbyeTurtles

GoodbyeTurtles

This wasn't directed at anyone in particular, I just wanted to be sure it still existed

GoodbyeTurtles

Greetings new friends , im back

GoodbyeTurtles

Love what you guys have done with the place here

I remember way back when vynar first appeared in byob, i adopted them as my newbie and they seem to have flourished despite me being an absent deadbeat posting dad

GoodbyeTurtles

FluffieDuckie posted:

welcome back friend!

sup duck :duckie: :duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie: !!!

GoodbyeTurtles

what a gentle carapace

GoodbyeTurtles

wh

GoodbyeTurtles

who here is cool

GoodbyeTurtles

ive been away for 300 years where is the current official byob tier list

TVsVeryOwn posted:

idk like everybody. come chill. do you smoke we'd?

we'd is for criminals & is banned, sorry it's me, the cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

ok this has been my one day a year return see you next year folks i love u