Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

I'm reading all of these in Patrick warburtons voice and it's p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Get this... Gonna put my masala tea bag... In a mug... With my ginger tea bag.

And that's not even the craziest part. Get this - my cardamom tea bags gonna be waiting for em.

wearing a lampshade

Do you ever just sit and think "capitalism is..... Bad"

wearing a lampshade

drat. That's really fuckin cool

wearing a lampshade

Olive! posted:

made bread

This is some nice looking bread.

wearing a lampshade

vanisher posted:

Hot dogs are okay though, right?

I always tell my dog when he's being bad that were taking him to the hot dog factory, and he just gets excited and starts drooling.

wearing a lampshade

el dorito posted:

when should the world be subjected to yet another movie about dune?

Jodorowsky and Lynch final form ultimate team up

wearing a lampshade

I'm praying for u

wearing a lampshade

Dear god, please let drilldo squirts delivery sushi be good:pray::pray::pray:

wearing a lampshade

Ambrosia apples are real right and I'm not making it up? Iirc those are my favourite.

wearing a lampshade

Rudolf slicking his antlers back, saying "ayyy", doing finger guns at does walking by

wearing a lampshade

What's the scene

wearing a lampshade

I'm watching young Frankenstein, super spooky.

wearing a lampshade

Please be safe yobbers and get your winter tires on

wearing a lampshade

My boss told me today he's quitting and gave me a bottle of forty creek (lol), the project at work I had to finish for today couldn't be finished because other people are dragging their feet, and I'm off for two weeks starting next week. I'm staying in the bath and doing weed oil for whole thing. :angel:

wearing a lampshade

I mean I'm gonna cycle the water. But I will likely run out of Epsom salts. Love Epsom salts.

wearing a lampshade

Personally I'm not super into those. My partner has all of the essential oils anyways so if I really feel like throwing in some ylang ylang I can. Its mainly because the few times she's taken me to lush I got a massive headache within seconds of being inside the store.

wearing a lampshade

Right? It's like a wall I don't really feel like banging my head against y'know

wearing a lampshade

Partner and I are doing weed oil, pizza, and watching planes trains and automobiles. :twisted:

Also how come I never see this one get used :byobear:

wearing a lampshade

Makes sense, all they do is consume.

wearing a lampshade

BYOB banner ads have an average clickthrough rate of 4.20%

wearing a lampshade

Basque punk is also exceptionally good

wearing a lampshade

Salesforce is very not chill and I dislike that I have to wade in to try and fix it :smith:

wearing a lampshade

True, but attempting to be a good worker and trying to figure out just what the heck is happening seems to have provoked some of the people who have been running it for years. Very unchill situation, but I feel obligated to try to make it better, mainly because it'll save me more work in the long run.

wearing a lampshade

Twenty Four posted:

Morning! :beerpal: (I hold odd hours)

But yeah on my old computer with old OS and browser versions, I never saw it, but when I got a new one a few months ago, I literally got the spins!

My old work laptop was windows 7 and I changed the system defaults to more or less the BYOB CSS and my boss would repeatedly ask me to change it.

wearing a lampshade

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Did they just think it was unprofessional or was there a personal hatred of the pastel format involved?

Lots of people dissing me for having everything in comic Sans.

wearing a lampshade

In BYOB you can't really get away with saying things like "frolf", etc. But in fyad you can say all that and more, really, anything goes over there.

wearing a lampshade

Starman Super DX posted:

what is on a BYOB Club Sandwich?

Whatever you want to be on it friend

wearing a lampshade

NMD seems real hard to break into. What kind of stuff are you into already from that genre? I could help a bit.

wearing a lampshade

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I just started yesterday when someone posted Molecule by Telestrion in the Weed thread. Here's a YouTube playlist. I tried listening to some stuff from the Stoner/Doom/Sludge OP and the most current page and none of it grabbed me like this stuff.

Edit: Like I know I should be listening to Sabbath, but I only know Master.

Sorry for the delay! Adding to the previous suggestions, Earth, Conan, Bison BC, Melvins, Ommadon, Old Man Gloom, Conifer, Zozobra, Cave In, Isis and Neurosis are all worth checking out.

wearing a lampshade

The later Earth stuff gets much more melodic and mellow. The Bees Made Honey is a really good one.

wearing a lampshade

:worship: the yobsheet :worship:

wearing a lampshade

Boris' Instagram is a good follow. Tons of good amps, guitars, beers, and all black outfits.

wearing a lampshade

Hugh Malone posted:

OK this next band is super tight... they're power poppin yall, I might dance a lil

Maybe you will like these folks:

https://teenviolence.bandcamp.com/

https://hyness.bandcamp.com/

wearing a lampshade

I love my hosed up tiny wolf

wearing a lampshade

A reckonin's a'comin...

wearing a lampshade

wearing a lampshade

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3659677

wearing a lampshade

Another: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Dexter's lab is legitimately enjoyable for all ages. Truly a gem.