Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrWillsauce

Lizard Wizard posted:

good news guys, this splinter i've had for like two weeks finally came out.

Tell it that we accept it the way it is and it's okay to be gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I live my life by the phrase "sassy lady meme"

MrWillsauce

hey so can I get some grilled cheese tips please? I am craving some grilled cheese, but I gently caress up even basic stuff in the kitchen. Like, I can't even make over easy eggs without breaking the yolks half the time because I suck that bad. Basically I got butterfingers. Normally butter is good for making a grilled cheese, but it's like all over my fingers instead of on the bread. poo poo.

Anyway, my bread is kinda stale, will that matter really?
Should I use grated cheese? Whenever I do, some cheese falls out when I flip the sandwich, and it gets everywhere and burns at my grilled cheese just turns into two pieces of bread covered in fried cheese, which is edible but it makes me feel like an animal to eat. Maybe I just need to improve my flip skills.
Should I fry the bread a little before adding the cheese? Should I fry both sides of each piece and then add the cheese and melt it, or just assemble the sandwich and fry the two outside sides?

Basically I am spatula-challenged. Someone help me I can't even do bachelor cooking right. Just walk me through how to make this grilled cheese like I'm five please.

wasn't sure whether to post this here or E/N

MrWillsauce

dude you are a life-saver. Anyone else got some hot tips or strategies?

MrWillsauce

no no, I can get them in the pan without breaking 90% of the time, but I break them when I try to flip the eggs

e: also, I break my eggs by smacking two into each other. Only one will ever break. I think because of physics or something? Anyone else do that?

MrWillsauce

yeah, I read it but it seemed to be for advanced cheese grillers. I didn't wanna emberass myself there

MrWillsauce

hehehe I am just imagining what those guys in GWS would say if I told them I couldn't make a grilled cheese sandwich

MrWillsauce

my cat and tiny dogs both eat the same cat food. What do you think they'd say about that?

e: or maybe it's dog food. Whenever I go grocery shopping I get fancy-rear end expensive cat food for the cat because he's my bub, but otherwise they just eat the same cheap pet food

MrWillsauce

I would retake the picture in better lighting, but I ate them all already. I fried up four little sandwiches with the stale, really thinly-sliced bread we had. The cheese was that pre-shredded stuff that comes in a bag that someone bought for some reason. It was cheddar and something else melty. The sandwiches were crispy, but better than usual believe it or not.Thanks for the tips, matoi :thumbsup:

I kinda want another one or two. I might have a tape worm. If so, what is a good name for a tape worm?

MrWillsauce

dude, do you wanna live with me?

MrWillsauce

I cook like poo poo but like my cats au naturel

we're a match made in heaven

MrWillsauce

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I'm so loving excited I'm eating ice cream in two hours

trip report?

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

you can tell my eyes glaze over when people start using science words

same here lol

MrWillsauce

hey can one of you physics guys explain to me why I can't own a laser pistol yet? Like, we have the technology, right? I want a freakin energy blaster, I mean if I can go out and buy an assault rifle or a concealed handgun, why not? It'd be wicked.

MrWillsauce

hmm, okay, but what about like a sick-rear end plasma gun?

MrWillsauce

hmm... how about like... a gun that shoots rainbows... poo poo I dunno

MrWillsauce

yeah I'm not actually married

MrWillsauce

alright but how about instead of a lead bullet, it's like a bolt of pure energy that explodes when it hits someone and turns them to goop?

MrWillsauce

wtf haha

MrWillsauce

but like, I want something that looks like a space gun and really blasts em, you know? Like something super dope

MrWillsauce

I thought physics disproved the existence of space jesus though?

MrWillsauce

alright jeez I guess I'm an idiot

I'll start praying to space jesus for a laser gun now. You guys were really helpful

MrWillsauce

which Jesus do the jews pray to again?

MrWillsauce

that can't be right...

MrWillsauce

his dad is an rear end in a top hat.

MrWillsauce

he is his dad, but luckily he didn't inherit being an rear end in a top hat from himself.

MrWillsauce

nobody post, we're at 420 replies.

Oh wait, poo poo

MrWillsauce

let me redeem myself D:

MrWillsauce

I'm a smart girl

MrWillsauce

just kidding I'm neither of the things I said I was

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

There are many different types of intelligence

At least that's what I tell myself when I can't get my shoes tied in the morning

same, but I ditched laced shoes a long time ago. You know how I knew to do that? My special intelligence.

MrWillsauce

Luvcow posted:

I wear a padded helmet!

that's smart

MrWillsauce

I think it says in the forum rules that if you don't have pms your opinion doesn't matter. It's rough, but I deal. :/

MrWillsauce

nah I'm at peace with it

MrWillsauce

I'll take it :shrug:

MrWillsauce

like a slimey spaceman crash landing on Planet Chill

MrWillsauce

:bravo:

MrWillsauce

Yobgoblin posted:

sometimes when i see MrWillsauce's name, will sasso pops into my head. MrWillsauceo

same

MrWillsauce

a lot of these anime pictures just have too much going on and I don't know what is happening. Also my eyes kind of just glaze over whenever I see some poo poo that's super anime. Also pedantra has a really big, really anime sig. Because of these factors I couldn't really comprehend 90% of the pictures thread. Except the goatse, which was refreshingly clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I'm not saying it wasn't gross; I think I am one of the few people on this website who still has a visceral reaction to goatse. I'm just saying I knew what it was when I saw it.