Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
real talk this is a super nice forum i feel really chilled and happy here thank you my byob buddies :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

mister magpie posted:

I do coffee on the reg :coffeepal:

I do reg on the coffee :sludgepal:

9hotonic

hey isaias i never got to thank you for the awesome skeleton nepeta icon you made in that thread because it goldmined while i was asleep :c
thank you holy skeleton friend

9hotonic

when i didn't know what byob stood for i thought it was "be your own buddy" like an encouraging message and i think thats very nice

9hotonic

drilldo squirt posted:

So does byob want to hear about my bowl movements or not? I'm getting mixed signals.

yes what kind of salad are you making? or are you putting cereal in that bowl? soup maybe?

9hotonic

do you think we could have a byob retsupurae but instead of making fun of LPs we talk about how much we like it and hope to see more in the future

9hotonic

drilldo squirt posted:

:rip: The byob I love.

#MakeBYOBGreatAgain

9hotonic

Lizard Wizard posted:

it's good, and i hope that you don't let disney's bizarre decision to pander to furries keep you from seeing it

genius move on their part
im sure most of disney's most loyal fans are furries and they'll buy anything they make and talk about it extensively its like free publicity

im just in it for the buff tiger guys dancing
no im not a furry don't make such hasty accusations at me

9hotonic

Lizard Wizard posted:

the buff tiger guys do not figure very heavily into the story, just FYI

What The gently caress

9hotonic

sorry i've been gone for a while coursework and dealing with lovely businesses has been occupying my time for the last few days
ty for sending the stickers duckie i haven't got them yet but waiting for them is helping me get through the day <3

9hotonic

made my day <3

ps: i love your handwriting duckie its amazing

9hotonic

i haven't been here recently sorry guys :c exams suck and so does revision for them
hows it going around here? which quality threads have i missed?

9hotonic

so homestuck officially wrapped up last night
i know it gets poo poo on by pretty much 95% (138æ?) of the internet but drat its hard to think of it just not being here anymore

9hotonic

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it'll always still be there, you'll just have to start from the beginning again

you make a good optimistic point my boney friend

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Oh wow, MS Paint Adventures ended? End of an era.

only homestuck, apparently this was his warmup for his next project which makes me both curious and terrified

symbolic posted:

huh, i didn't even realize it was still going on. i spent most of 2012 reading up to something like page 1000. i can't imagine what it's at now.

its up to like 8000 pages with around 2-3 hours of animation
what happened america

Salmiakki posted:

the ending was a huge disappointment and problem sleuth continues to be the superior webcomic

jailbreak 2 when

MrWillsauce posted:

they should call it homesuck imo

they should call it homosuck because there are lesbians in it

now that homestuck has become the anime its strived to be, i finish off this post with two points
1. sorry for the long post i like homestuck somewhat
2. here is toby fox's (of undertale fame) greatest contribution to the fandom I sincerely implore you to watch this and listen to like the first 3 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk

9hotonic

lmbo calrissian posted:

Hey do you guys have Miitomo? :) :)

i got miitomo i think we need a byob miitomo crew

9hotonic

can we play mafia i havent played that game in ages

9hotonic

oh poo poo sorry i've had exams and i couldn't come here but im back
v sorry that i couldnt write those stories for the byor thread :c

9hotonic

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Heya 9hotonic!!

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome back :buddy:

hiya!! its pouring down with rain over here and u can really feel the summer spirit. how are u guys

9hotonic

hello my friends i am back

9hotonic

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yaay!! Welcome back!!

hello hi!!!!! how have things been in my absence

vanisher posted:

Welcome back!!

Since I haven't met you yet it's just welcome for me.

hello new friend don't worry you can say welcome back too if you wish i won't judge you

9hotonic

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Good! I'm the moderator of the anime forum now!! :neckbeard:

whoa!!! good job omg, very proud of you!

9hotonic

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I've been terrorizing the place without you to stop me

i can't believe this. the byob dog takes one nap and suddenly ""this is a barbecue sauce only forum, ketchup lovers are banned, worchester sauce people are fine but ur on thin ice"" i feel like i've got a lot of barking to catch up on now

9hotonic

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah my hate of BBQ sauce has been a scourge for quite a while.

how you dodged the mayo colony i will never know

how did you find this picture of me. who is leaking my documents

9hotonic

Mariana Horchata posted:

idk

Can i touch ur head to see how soft it feels?

yes but only because you have that cool hammer/sickle platinum icon which i dig and i'm planning to seize from u when u touch my head

9hotonic

gently caress I'VE BEEN EXPOSED

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My body repels food.
My brother needs to learn this and stop taking me to hipster lunch joints.

Looks like kiwifarms doxxed two dogs.

(Sorry Fluffie)

kiwifarms died as it lived, being boring and bad and not a cool place

9hotonic

FluffieDuckie posted:

oh and lets please not talk about kiwi farms either

we were doing really great about staying out of the drama. lets not blow it now

sure thing, my bad fluffie

9hotonic

:love: summer byob 2016 forever!! :love: (thanks again for this)

9hotonic

femcastra posted:

I'm in a park where people are gathering for a doggie birthday party and they have put party hats on all the dogs.

hell yeah dogs. get some pics my dude

9hotonic

Zyla posted:

oh hey i hear you're ready to heck!

i'm into heck'in as well

i was born in a mountain, raised in a cave
speccin and heckin is all i crave

heck yeah this shirt!!!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

raise h*ck muthafrickers!

storm the government!!! seize the means of hecking!!!!

9hotonic

oh god i forgot to post for like something months
how is everyone i just got back from the hospital with a kidney stone

9hotonic

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Congrats on your new kidney stone. Is it a boy or a girl?

oh no i meant i got one from the gift shop on the way out

9hotonic

Manifisto posted:

welcome back

I know someone who had one of those, I can only say that I'm very glad it's over

they're not fun :c but i got treatment and painkillers and everything looks gucci from here on out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9hotonic

vanisher posted:

hey!

Ouch

or did you just run into a hospital and steal someone's stone??

i'm on a grand heist don't tell anyone!!!!

Putty posted:

he who has all the infinity stones controls the universe

don't rat me out!!!!!!!!!!!