Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

I don't really lurk but I'll post anyways to say hi.

joke_explainer posted:

what's wrong with SJWs? Are 'normal people' expected to dislike social justice?

Annnnnd I'm out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

FilthIncarnate posted:

It seems like "not being awful to people all the time" is an important part of BYOB, and I very much appreciate it.

ideally, yeah

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

weve always had some great artists

as long as I can remember

tao of lmao

Finn and I played 2 rounds of Town of Salem the other day and I got murdered night one both games and finn won both. Kinda bullshit if you ask me.

tao of lmao

you're a real piece of work

tao of lmao

Glompton is in that farming kick. poo poo's so good.

tao of lmao

super mario batali posted:

Since you have sigs off, this is just a friendly reminder that your sig says "this thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead"

cool

tao of lmao

It's not untrue.

tao of lmao

Maybe tremendous isn't the right descriptor, but it's pretty close.

tao of lmao

How 'bout now?

tao of lmao

Putty posted:

holy poo poo byob zombies itt

They're hungry for braaaain medication.

tao of lmao

seeing all these new posters and their cute animals is very heartening.

tao of lmao

Furia posted:

Of course; I'm not arguing that. I've had the privilege of hanging around different types of people, particularly those in fashion, and finding out that that which I thought to be simple is actually really complex. Of course there is a lot of nuance to be found in photography, i.e. how environments contrast with the object photographed and what does it mean to be an object when it is a person photographed; but I don't think I can contribute to such matters. With what happens in my life and what I do with it, I'd be taking pictures of the same old roads and the same old places.

e: forgot to address the satisfaction part. I just don't. Don't know why. Guess that's about it.

e2: made the start nicer. I don't mean to be impolite or aggressive to anyone. Just in case the message came across the wrong way.

My advice is to stop thinking about why you can't/won't do certain things and instead focus on why you can/will.

tao of lmao

sculpt a dagger out of ice to commit the perfect crime

tao of lmao

Elmnt80 posted:

Do I still get to call fishing a hobby if I use it as an excuse to just sit out on the gulf coast and enjoy the sea breeze about half the time?

absolutely

tao of lmao

Elmnt80 posted:

Do I still get to call fishing a hobby if I use it as an excuse to just sit out on the gulf coast and enjoy the sea breeze about half the time?

absolutely

tao of lmao

cool double post

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

I'm fading out... I feel weak.....

The time for rest is now.

tao of lmao

watched over 20 hours of ultra. it's far too much.

tao of lmao

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yeah and they're just as unfun as the planes in GTA

I thought the VTOL in 3 was pretty fun.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

I enjoyed homestuck but I wouldn't call it good. Also I made a thread for the topic if you guys would like to continue the conversation there. Or keep it here or whatever #IDon'tCare

tao of lmao

brutal

tao of lmao

No one should have to suffer. From IBS or IKS. Or anything really.

tao of lmao

I bought a buncha stuff to make split pea soup this week. I've never tried making it before :ohdear:

tao of lmao

I have sigs off

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

I bought a buncha stuff to make split pea soup this week. I've never tried making it before :ohdear:

update: it came out awesome!

tao of lmao

1 bag of peas
1 ham steak (medium i guess?)
1/2 bag baby carrots
1/2 onion
1/2 bunch of celery
salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, bay leaf

takes very little time to prep and only a few hours to cook. delicious and healthy too!

tao of lmao

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Getting the first several to split takes quite a bit of energy, but as long as you have a critical mass of peas, the rest split themselves. (They also provide the heat needed to cook the soup.)

i can confirm this is true

tao of lmao

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What's wrong? Bad flu? :(

this has been me the past week

tao of lmao

BYOB: We'll get the pig on the horn

tao of lmao

Can someone make a joke workshop thread based on this tweet

https://twitter.com/Pro_Jones_/status/634578118456426496

I'd do it myself, but :effort:

tao of lmao

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have sigs off, too, Doctor buddy! :sympathy:

tao of lmao

Also home ownership is a sham. Terrible terrible industry. Stay far away.

tao of lmao

one of the many images improved by the byob picture spin

tao of lmao

City of Glompton posted:

byob I just made a terrible mistake and friended a second cousin on facebook and they are overwhelming, pls send help!

friend your family and then unfollow them

tao of lmao

Happy birthday, me. Just completely soaked in sweat contemplating taking my 2nd shower today waiting for guests to arrive.

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

mookie betts hit 3 home runs tonight! :)

this redsox team is so, so much fun to watch

tao of lmao

I made the front page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

My cat was being real cute this morning. He does this when he wants food.