Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
The fastest (and best) way to 'fix' donut is to burn it down and rebuild it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

C

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I don't think anyone (beside tudiya) had bothered to risk themself to go out and survey the land and record down the local monster geography to be implemented as part of the mighty man murder education.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Perhaps it is best that we went back to Enkidel instead.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I only read Diog's post, so I don't know what the thread did, but i get a really clear impression from the updates that Judah have serious anger issue and like to think negatively of whoever closest to blame for the cause of his current suffering.

So it is very in character for him to charge into the bear cave for revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Grognan posted:

"To Serve Man"
"To Serve God"

• Locked thread